ESPN Club walk in

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I'd like to go to ESPN Club for some apps and drinks during our trip, but I don't know when. Is it difficult to walk in without a reservation and get a table?

We have had no problem going in for lunch during weekdays. Of course we have never been during the NCAA basketball tournament. Dinner depends on what is going on in the different sports. Saturday and Sunday during football always have a wait.

I've had the same experience as previous posters. I've never made an ADR at ESPN. Been in groups of 4 and 6. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes to get a table. Each time was when I wanted to watch a college football game.

We're going Memorial Day weekend. I don't think that's a big sporting time, but honestly I don't know!

You will Major League Baseball going on all weekend.

On Sunday in the morning (before ESPN opens) is the F1 Monaco Grand Prix, in the afternoon Indycar's Indianapolis 500, and then in the evening Nascar's Coca-Cola 600

Can't think of anything else

We're going Memorial Day weekend. I don't think that's a big sporting time, but honestly I don't know!

On Sunday in the morning (before ESPN opens) is the F1 Monaco Grand Prix, in the afternoon Indycar's Indianapolis 500, and then in the evening Nascar's Coca-Cola 600

That's good to know, thanks!

NHL and NBA playoffs also.

I don't think ESPN Club takes reservations... they never used to, anyway. In my own experience, the only time we've found it fills up fast is for NFL on Sundays, and the Super Bowl obviously. I haven't found another sporting event that causes the dining room to fill up as quickly as those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter