• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ESPN on Boardwalk

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
The guys want to go watch some football while in Disney. The plan is to go to ESPN at the Boardwalk.

Do they take Disney giftcards?
Do they offer their own giftcards?
Do they only have food and beer or does it also have a store?
Do they offer DVC or AP discounts?

The guys want to go watch some football while in Disney. The plan is to go to ESPN at the Boardwalk.

Do they take Disney giftcards?
Do they offer their own giftcards?
Do they only have food and beer or does it also have a store?
Do they offer DVC or AP discounts?
They take Disney giftcards.
Not sure about ESPN gift cards.
They might sell some souvenirs but no store.
Not sure when you are going but they always did offer DVC discounts and Disney visa card - both 10% off.

The also accept Tables in Wonderland. Fair warning...DH and I were there around 9pm on Monday night during the NHL finals. The restaurant wasn't overly crowded, but it took FOREVER to get service. We ordered a pitcher of beer and an appetizer and it took about 30 minutes to get them. As soon as they landed on the table, we ordered mains (burger for DH and a salad for me). After waiting 45 minutes, we asked the server to just box up our food to go. We had to follow-up with her twice and eventually got our food after another 30 minute wait. Not sure if they were understaffed or if there was a problem in the kitchen, but it was definitely the longest meal ever! I think we could have eaten at V&A's and gotten out faster 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter