• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ESTA- different flight number

alwaysadisneykid

Princess in Training
Hi all. My ESTA doesn't expire until July this year and I'm going in three days so didn't need to apply for a new one.

However, the flight number is different to my actual flight number and I can't change it. Do you reckon I'll be okay?

Technically you don't need to update your ESTA at all. It's valid for 2 years as it is.
But you CAN update your US address, which would probably save a few Qs at immigration.

You can't change anything else on there AFAIK. I've not changed anything on mine except the U.S. address.

Technically you don't need to update your ESTA at all. It's valid for 2 years as it is.
But you CAN update your US address, which would probably save a few Qs at immigration.

You can't change anything else on there AFAIK. I've not changed anything on mine except the U.S. address.

Thank you! Relieved a lot of anxiety. :worship:

New ESTA applications don't even ask for flights details any more - but they do ask a bunch of other questions that you'd usually get asked at immigration, such as your job title and employer.

If your ESTA did not include the employer information, you need to log on and update that information

If you have made the ESTA after the employer info was required then you're good, no need to update flights

If your ESTA did not include the employer information, you need to log on and update that information

If you have made the ESTA after the employer info was required then you're good, no need to update flights

That's not true. You can't enter employer information once your ESTA has been approved. You can ONLY change your email and address in the USA. This is very clear on the ESTA website.

Prior to submitting an electronic travel authorization application with the required payment information, you can update all application data fields except the passport number and passport issuing country. Once an application is complete and submitted with all the required payment information, you can still update any one of the following fields:
  • E-mail address
  • Address in the U.S.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter