ESTA query

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Hey Everyone

I was wondering if anyone had had a problem with getting their ESTA, I applied for a new for my DH yesterday and it said approval pending, I am pretty sure this is the first time I've had this happen, usually, we get the ESTA immediately.

Thanks

Sam

Its happened to me a couple of times, but if you log out and then log back in it usually then says authorized.

I think they just hold a few back randomly on occasion for double checking. I deliberately let both mine and my wife's ESTAs expire so we can tie it in with our passport renewal dates and then put in an application for both of us a few weeks back. Mine got approved straight away, while hers was pending approval for about 12 hours before it became officially approved, even though our details were essentially 90% the same.

Sam I assuming you are sorted now :)

However even though we have global entry we still were pending for around an hour. Just log back in and it will be approved

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter