ETicket and 4 day hopper question for FPs

jkid721133

Mouseketeer
Hey all: I have received different answers on this from Disney (depending on who I spoke with) so I wanted to check with the real experts!

So, We are staying for 8 days next week. We got 4 day hoppers which I have made FPs for at my 60 day. We also recently receive 3 comped Etickets from my Disney BIL who works there. Cant make FPs on them until 7 days out, which mean I probably wont.

What I am trying to figure out is this: On the days that I plan on using the eTickets, is it possible to get into the park with the paper eticket, then scan our band at the FP ride we go on and NOT use one of our Park Hooper days? We have certain days that we cant use the eticket because of blackouts and dance the world.

When I originally called a few month ago, they told me no problem, that the FastPass was attached to the magicband and reservation and that it wont use a day for just scanning a fastpass if you are already in the park. I called recently and the person who I spoke with wasn't sure, then I got transferred two times then was put on a long hold and disconnected..

I hope this makes sense. If anyone in the know can let me know I would appreciate it.

Hey all: I have received different answers on this from Disney (depending on who I spoke with) so I wanted to check with the real experts!

So, We are staying for 8 days next week. We got 4 day hoppers which I have made FPs for at my 60 day. We also recently receive 3 comped Etickets from my Disney BIL who works there. Cant make FPs on them until 7 days out, which mean I probably wont.

What I am trying to figure out is this: On the days that I plan on using the eTickets, is it possible to get into the park with the paper eticket, then scan our band at the FP ride we go on and NOT use one of our Park Hooper days? We have certain days that we cant use the eticket because of blackouts and dance the world.

When I originally called a few month ago, they told me no problem, that the FastPass was attached to the magicband and reservation and that it wont use a day for just scanning a fastpass if you are already in the park. I called recently and the person who I spoke with wasn't sure, then I got transferred two times then was put on a long hold and disconnected..

I hope this makes sense. If anyone in the know can let me know I would appreciate it.
You can book FPs now using those comp tickets. Because you are onsite the 60-day booking window applies to those comp tickets so go into your MDX and book your FPs.

Hey there, thank you for responding, I really appreciate it. But not what I am looking to do. The fast passes I already got were made 60 days ago and were for big ticket rides. There is little to no chance I get Avatar and or TSM now since we are only 7 days out.

Hey there, thank you for responding, I really appreciate it. But not what I am looking to do. The fast passes I already got were made 60 days ago and were for big ticket rides. There is little to no chance I get Avatar and or TSM now since we are only 7 days out.
You can at least enter a park with 3 booked FPs. And, those etickets are park hoppers so just enter any park on any day.

Your 60 day window has to do with staying at Disney not the actual tickets you have on file. All the system does is checks that you have enough tickets to cover the days you have fastpasses for.

Can you add the Etickets to your profile online. If you can add the Etickets to your profile then your fastpasses will work along side them.

My concern would be if the system doesn't recognize you as having entered via tickets linked to your profile - then it won't let your magic bands scanned (like people who were using magic bands that were not used to enter the park they cut off).

If you can add the Etickets to your profile then you just have to make sure they use those passes first when you scan in (normally I would say de-activate the other passes but I don't know what that does to fastpasses if then you only have 3 days of tickets showing active).

Link the etickets to your profile and keep your existing FP+ as is. If you enter the park with unlinked tickets and then use your MB to access FP+ in your account you risk being locked out of your MDE account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter