• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eurostar £59 return

I don't think the offer applies to DLP just Paris or at least it didn't apply for the various dates I tried.

I was also thinking of getting this offer, to Lille, as I remember the connection is supposed to be easier from there?

Anyone can confirm that?

Connection from Lille is very easy - off one train, onto the next one, with a small wait in between possibly. Very easy to find what platform to go to and a few shops and cafes to keep you occupied.

Thanks for that, do you know roughly how much it costs from lille to dlp?
and also how long? and how would one book?

sorry for all the questions, hoping to go over xmas hols

The £59 return to Lile then £27 return from there to DLP , doesn't save you anything then. We only paid £69 return per adult on our last trip direct and this time are only paying £85 return each.

You will save if your going over the holidays. We're paying £497 for 3 first class returns and that was the best price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter