• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eurostar question

TNSallyUSA

Earning My Ears
We (me, my husband, and our 8 and 6 year olds) are flying to Paris from the US in March for a short stay at DLP (two nights), and then we plan to take a train to London to visit family. We have never traveled between Paris and London and plan to take the Eurostar. We were hoping to take a direct trip, but since are plans have us leaving DLP on a Tuesday, this is not a possibility. I read they will not have direct trips on Tuesdays. We plan to spend some time in the DLP parks on the day we leave and hope to leave in the evening for a late arrival in London.

My question:
I would like to book online before we leave home. I see that I can book directly through the Eurostar.com website, but that there are also other sites (raileurope.com, eurorailways.com, railandpass.com) where you can book these tickets.

1) What is the best way to book a train trip from DLP to London?

2) Does it matter if we take the cheaper lower class seats?

3) also, any advice that you can give me concerning the Eurostar would be MOST appreciated!!!

Thank you!
Sally :)

I would say book with whoever comes up the cheapest. It doesn't matter if you take the cheaper seats, all it means is that you don't get any food included on the train.

I have travelled by Eurostar before & have had no problems with them:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter