Evacuated from dinner at Cinderella Castle

Either way, expecting to be refunded for a meal you started, and then had replaced, seems like a lot.
it's not even that. The way I read it, the woman wants to be refunded all the cash she paid: $23 per night per adult and $4 per child - times six nights.

If it were me, I would be writing Disney to praise the staff for how they handled the situation and guests during the irregular operations. Thankful for fire alarms (imagine a true fire?)and that nothing more serious came about. Disney’s primary concern is the safety of their guests. Just like at the airport when your flight is on a mechanical delay. Um, do I want to complain about the inconvenience or do I want the plane to be fixed so it gets me home to my family safely? Big picture, vacations are an adventure. Relax and enjoy! Disney owes them nothing. They provided the meal and an added story to take home!

If it were me, I would be writing Disney to praise the staff for how they handled the situation and guests during the irregular operations. Thankful for fire alarms (imagine a true fire?)and that nothing more serious came about. Disney’s primary concern is the safety of their guests. Just like at the airport when your flight is on a mechanical delay. Um, do I want to complain about the inconvenience or do I want the plane to be fixed so it gets me home to my family safely? Big picture, vacations are an adventure. Relax and enjoy! Disney owes them nothing. They provided the meal and an added story to take home!

Exactly. My family was returning from WDW when we were forced to change planes in DC. Apparently there was an icing issue. WHen we got home there were vouchers fro each one of us, and they were transferrable. We neither asked for them, nor expected recompense, but the gesture was very much appreciated. Can you imagine asking for a complete refund of the airfare, a voucher, and an additional flight? Rediculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter