EVC question

Sorry to be a bother but I have another EVC related question.
I rented from Golds mobility. They will drop it off at OKW on arrival and because I have an early flight I have the pick up planned for the night before I leave.
How do you get back to the room and also back to hospitality house for check out and airport pick up?
Thanks

Sorry to be a bother but I have another EVC related question.
I rented from Golds mobility. They will drop it off at OKW on arrival and because I have an early flight I have the pick up planned for the night before I leave.
How do you get back to the room and also back to hospitality house for check out and airport pick up?
Thanks
Usually if you ask nicely, Gold will come to your room to pick up the scooter unless Disney is having one of their moments where they are cracking down on that.

But there are a couple of options to get around OKW:
You can take the internal shuttle from one stop to another.

You can also ask bell services to take you to and from your room.

Usually if you ask nicely, Gold will come to your room to pick up the scooter unless Disney is having one of their moments where they are cracking down on that.

But there are a couple of options to get around OKW:
You can take the internal shuttle from one stop to another.

You can also ask bell services to take you to and from your room.
Thank you! I wasn’t sure if they had like a golf cart or a car or something.

Yeah, they have golf carts and other open air type vehicles to transport you for such cases, they can also bring luggage with you.

Yeah, they have golf carts and other open air type vehicles to transport you for such cases, they can also bring luggage with you.
Whew. That’s a relief! I had asked FL tours about collecting me at the building but he said they have been told they can only pick up at hospitality house.

Yeah, the transportation companies are limited because the Minnie Vans are the only ones allowed to come to your location. I assume it is to protect their revenue stream, but I don’t believe they have resumed their airport service yet, so you would think they would all for that at least. This isn’t as convenient as being picked up from your building, but is at least doable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter