EVC Rentals out side the park

californiamomof4grls

DIS Veteran
I know that I have seen this thread before and I have searched but can't find it. Can anyone tell me anything on this subject?:lovestruc TIA

My DH and I both rent ECv's from Deckert Medical. They deliver to our hotel before we arrive and pick up after we leave. Great service and reasonable rates.

My mom is going to be renting from rentmobilityscooter for our up coming trip, they deliver and pick up from your hotel. They are the cheapest that I have found. I suggest you google search scooter rental in Anaheim. That's what I did and there is a lot to choose from.

Deckert's was wonderful for my mom (November 2011). The scooter was very good-looking and ridiculously fast.

Another Deckert's fan here. They were great with my mom, who had never used a scooter before. They talked her through everything over the phone. The scooter was waiting at the hotel, and I swear she didn't have to charge the thing the whole time we were there (okay, maybe once...)

The rates were reasonable, and like everyone else has said, the service is top-notch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter