evc rentals

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
ok i know of three evc rental places.
deckerts-150
oc med supply-175
Mobility Source-(i just found oput it would cost 95 and 65 for delivery)
any others??

Apria 714-626-6040

Universal 714-956-4690

I have not called either but was given these numbers by our motel.

ahh ty I was just given universal but apria is new ill make sure to call them ty

We used Alan's Wheelchairs two years ago. We are going again in October and have already contacted them again. Prices are reasonable, service was great. Last time we had a problem with the battery and they came out and replaced it within 2 hours of us calling them. They also deliver to your hotel. Their phone number is 714-870-9840.

Glad to hear there is another option. I have been waiting patiently for over 6 months for my refund from Universal. I became ill in December and had to leave two days early. They seem to keep having a problem processing my $$ but had no problem charging me....

What is the price for Alans'?

what is price for 5 days or a week? id love to know ill probley call butwould still lvoe to know the price lol

i am also just pricing 4 days monday morning to thursday evening. I havent called these places yet i will probley do it monday lol

That is not bad. I paid $160.00 to Universal for what ended up being two days of my four day rental.

We use Alan's Wheelchairs! Call on Saturday the owner is there and both times I called him I got great service!

January 2008

We had mine which was $95.03
Dh's which was more because it was heavy Duty $131.78
set up and delivery $40.00
sales tax [$7.75%] $22.09
total - $248.90

They keep you on file. Which is nice if you want to rent ECV scooters in the future at DL.

We have had the Best service. My scooter stopped working. We called and a service guy was there in 30 minutes. A wire had come lose he reconnected it. But then offer to give us a new scooter, so we took it and it fit me better!
That was the only problem we had in 7 days. And it was minor. And fixed in no time. They are so polite!

We stayed at Desert Inn on the 5th floor. There was No Way we could get the scooters to the room. So they let us keep them in the lobby to charge them over night. Then we picked them up the next morning. And off to DL!!!

alan's Wheelchairs! i think thats who were going with grate price, ok delivery fee and its the hwole week same price as 3 or 4 days..so i think this would work better ty for all the good reviews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter