Even More Speed Still At Newark and Orlando?

LovesDisney55

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have Even More Speed for my trip in August, and I just noticed that Jetblue's website doesn't list EWR or MCO as participating airports. I've definitely used this in the past at both airports, does anyone know if it's still being offered? Thank you!

Never heard of that program and the Jet Blue website isn't very clear on what it is. Their website lists the locations where this applies. Is this something at their counter to speed up the check-in process? TSA lines are the same for every airline. You either have TSA-precheck or you use the regular line.

Never heard of that program and the Jet Blue website isn't very clear on what it is. Their website lists the locations where this applies. Is this something at their counter to speed up the check-in process? TSA lines are the same for every airline. You either have TSA-precheck or you use the regular line.
Even More Speed is a "fast lane" that ultimately puts you ahead of the regular security line. It's an add-on when you purchase tickets and included with Jetblue Even More Space seats. It also gives you priority A boarding! I agree that the website it not very clear. I have certainly used EMS at both airports in the past, but don't know if something has changed.

Still not sure what it is as I have never flown on Jet Blue. Priority BOARDING generally refers to the order you board the aircraft and is something different to me then going through the TSA security line. TSA employees work for the govt not individual airlines.

Still not sure what it is as I have never flown on Jet Blue. Priority BOARDING generally refers to the order you board the aircraft and is something different to me then going through the TSA security line. TSA employees work for the govt not individual airlines.

Many (most?) airports have a fastlane at the TSA checkpoints that airlines can offer their customers (usually either high tier frequent fliers and/or those flying in a premium cabin). I don't have experience with JetBlue Even More Speed, but I assume, based on the OP's comments that it comes with access to such lanes.

It is TSA lightening lane

Most airports have a separate line for First Class or Elite Level flyers. Your boarding pass will indicate it. I suspect that is what this is.
I'm not a first class or elite level flyer, this is just an add-on for my regular economy ticket. I believe that Jetblue sells this add-on regardless of whether the airport participates since it also includes Even More Space and priority boarding. Really I'm looking to find out from someone who has traveled through EWR and MCO recently if this is still an option at these airports.

If you travel frequently, I think buying TSA-precheck is still a better option. There is no added charge each time you fly and the fee you pay is good for something like 5 years. Many credit cards will also reimburse you for that cost. It sounds like the Jet Blue option is an added cost with every ticket.

I'm not a first class or elite level flyer, this is just an add-on for my regular economy ticket. I believe that Jetblue sells this add-on regardless of whether the airport participates since it also includes Even More Space and priority boarding. Really I'm looking to find out from someone who has traveled through EWR and MCO recently if this is still an option at these airports.
I flew round trip RSW - EWR back in January. I had and Even More Space seat both ways. Both my boarding passes had the Even More Space marker. Don't remember seeing an access point for Even More Speed either way. Sorry, no knowledge about MCO.

I flew round trip RSW - EWR back in January. I had and Even More Space seat both ways. Both my boarding passes had the Even More Space marker. Don't remember seeing an access point for Even More Speed either way. Sorry, no knowledge about MCO.
Appreciate it!

We flew JetBlue r/t in early May between EWR and MCO. Since we have pre-check, this is based on current and past experience.

Terminal B in EWR has two security lanes--TSA Pre-check and everyone else. I have not ever seen Even More Speed offered there.

In MCO I recall seeing a separate line for Even More Speed in the general security area. Having not used that area in a very long time please don't hold me to my memory.

we're mosaic with Jetblue and I have asked about Even More Speed when flying out of MCO and was told "no" by the person manning the TSA precheck line.

When we flew out of MCO two weeks ago on a Friday morning, the regular line was short. At Christmas time the line reached the food court and down the other side. It was nuts, we thought we'd miss our plane, but they had the K9 dog sniffing everyone and the line moved well.

I do not recall EWR ever having an even more speed lane. IN the past I flew JB out of EWR frequently and was almost always upgraded to TSA precheck before it became a thing to purchase. These days even with the TSA precheck at EWR JB terminal can still very slow as they do this up to regular mostly with children as they will not go through the full body scan anyway. Sorry there is only one Speed at JB EWR not matter what is included or paid for -- SLOW.

we're mosaic with Jetblue and I have asked about Even More Speed when flying out of MCO and was told "no" by the person manning the TSA precheck line.

When we flew out of MCO two weeks ago on a Friday morning, the regular line was short. At Christmas time the line reached the food court and down the other side. It was nuts, we thought we'd miss our plane, but they had the K9 dog sniffing everyone and the line moved well.
IIRC from a few years ago, Even More Speed did not mean you got to use the Pre-check line. Pre-check was on the right. Even More Speed was on the left.

IIRC from a few years ago, Even More Speed did not mean you got to use the Pre-check line. Pre-check was on the right. Even More Speed was on the left.

I actually asked if there was an Even More Speed and she said no. There is one in Boston so I thought MCO would have one. I would ask again though because you never can be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter