Evenings vs rope drop?

DW is competly different than DL, at Disneyworld most people get there early and our done after the fireworks. In Disneyland, there are a lot of Annual Pass people who will not shot up until afternoon. Rope drop in Disneyland is pretty empty and a great tiem to get on rides
Late nights at DL are a great time for lots of rides. A lot of the "local" AP people at DL aren't really there going on lots of rides. I find the ride lines clear up quite nicely at night. I've never in my life been into early mornings and rope dropping.

I’m not a regular. Only been to DL twice. We did go to DW in May. We figured out the last few hours were so quiet. We walked on so many rides or had low wait time.
Is the same for DL?? I have teens who would rather enter the park at 11 or 12 and close it down. We are coming for spring break and I know it’s going to be packed.

Also, is it still true you can’t book genie plus rides until you’re in the park??? At DW while my teens were sleeping I was able to stack afternoon fast passes. Why on earth would DL be different?? It was the best!!
We don’t normally stay very late but the early mornings are normally pretty fast and walk on as well. We like to do breaks during the day so maybe y’all could do morning, nap break, then close it down? Also yes genie + LL can not be made until in the park but if you have hoppers you can make it for the other park while in one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter