Ever been in a play/musical

oh wow...this is my thread :flower:
okay I'll do this in chronological order...

Guy's and Dolls-Hot Box Girl

Grease-Rizzo

FAME-Essamble
Arianna%20Kianna%20me.jpg

Chicago-Roxie Hart

Hairspray-Essamble
Danielle%20montrod%20me.jpg

RENT (in production)-Mimi

I'll try and get other pictures if I can :upsidedow

I've been in...

Alice In Wonderland- Mad Hatter
Squeal- Drama Student
Once On This Island (Musical)- Villager
Peter Pan- Michael
Anne Of Green Gables- Mrs. Allen
Christmas Carol- Holly Seller
Guys and Dolls- Hot Box girl

bwahaha.jpg

buddies.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

lauran cameron said:
oh wow...this is my thread :flower:
okay I'll do this in chronological order...

Guy's and Dolls-Hot Box Girl

Grease-Rizzo

FAME-Essamble
Arianna%20Kianna%20me.jpg

Chicago-Roxie Hart

Hairspray-Essamble
Danielle%20montrod%20me.jpg

RENT (in production)-Mimi

I'll try and get other pictures if I can :upsidedow

hey! question.... did you guys get the rights to do Rent? Congrats on getting Mimi, i'm completely obsessed with Rent. Also, do you guys have to censor some if it, or is it not a kids production.

AmoDolphin said:
The two years I've been able to be in plays for school, the plays they've had I don't like--
Last year; Grease (Go Grease Lightnin', you're burnin' up the quarter line. Grease Lightnin', Go Grease Lightnin'!)
This Year; Bye Bye Birdie (We love you Conrad, Oh yes we do, We Love you Conrad, and we'll be true. When you're not near us, we're blue! Oh Conrad we love you...)

We're also doing Bye Bye Birdie for our school play! I'm a reporter and in the ensemble. Last year we did Hello Dolly (I was in the ensemble.)

Ive only been in one play, back in 8th grade which was like 6 years ago, our school did wizard of oz. For some reason they didn't have enough older guys to play all the parts (3 main, oz, and uncle and farm hand) and they announced to our class that if any 8th grade guy takes the part of the farm hand then theyd get extra credit. My teacher then comes up to me, and says "Ted, we both know your almost failing english, if you take the role, ill give you extra credit to bump your grade to a B"

Of course i took the role, had to learn like 20 lines or something which sucked though.

TiggerLove101 said:
hey! question.... did you guys get the rights to do Rent? Congrats on getting Mimi, i'm completely obsessed with Rent. Also, do you guys have to censor some if it, or is it not a kids production.

Thank you!

and yes, we amazingly got rights, but I think its only because we're a little theatre group and not some big production. It only took 3 years to get the rights though! :scared1: lol. And yes, we do censor some of it ::yes::

lauran cameron said:
Thank you!

and yes, we amazingly got rights, but I think its only because we're a little theatre group and not some big production. It only took 3 years to get the rights though! :scared1: lol. And yes, we do censor some of it ::yes::

Ahh! Congratulations :) !!

Years ago, when I was in elementary school we did Aladdin, this was right after the movie came out, and I was Jasmine. Maybe that's why she's my favorite princess.

dragonfly75 said:
RENT and Chicago!? Lucky duck!

Tell me about it! Our theater company can't do anything that's currently on Broadway until about a year after is goes off, because we live too close to Broadway. I think there's a law or something that if you live a certain distance, you can't do current shows. Hey, forgot to add to my list from a few months ago:

Current role: Mama Euralie in Once On This Island (biggest role I've ever had. I'm in love :love: )

Princess Ash said:
Les Miserables - Ensemble
Grease - Cheerleader/Teen Angel
The Wiz - Ensemble

Yah...I'm not much of a singer...hahahahahaha, I'd rather be in dramas or comedies...

Right now I'm in "The Skin of Our Teeth" by Thorton Wilder....now THIS is a FUN and BIZARRE play!!!

My theatre's doing The Wiz this summer!

Hm, let's see . . .
Oklahoma! was my first musical (chorus)
Funny Girl (Mrs. O'Malley)
The Wizard of Oz (runner for the munchkins)
Bye Bye Birdie (Lee/chorus)

Nope, never been in one, but speaking OF plays and musicals, I just got back from watching the play my school did this year, "Kiss Me Kate." It was amazing!

I've been in:

Wizard of Oz
Dust of the Road
The American Pageant
Sound of Music
....and that's all! :goodvibes

I've done three Theatre Nights (which is a collection of scenes) and been stage manager for two Sears productions (an Ontario drama festival) and last year I was stage manager for our school play...we did Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead.

good times.

spill said:
I've done three Theatre Nights (which is a collection of scenes) and been stage manager for two Sears productions (an Ontario drama festival) and last year I was stage manager for our school play...we did Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead.

good times.

ALEXXX!!! -tackles-

i've been in all the same productions as this chick...minus Sears...i'm not cool enough =p
And I was Ophelia in Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead!
Plus drama class=MY LOVE. :love:

cast of R&G are dead;

IMG_4322.jpg

i've been in three plays:

I Like Being Me {pukes} in grade five
Sir Nose The Burger Rat {twas fun} last year
Bedbugs {this sucks.} this year.

i haven't actually been in a real play, but i plan to not try out for drama next year, and then when i get to high school, i'm going to try for a minor part in the musical production.

I've been in a couple plays

Church Plays:
The Christmas Tree(The nutcracker)
Live! From Bethlehem (Joseph)

High School Plays:
A Christmas Carol (Graveman)
The Wizard of Oz (Emerald City Gaurd)

College Plays:
The Cherry orchard (Vagrant/Stationmaster)
American Dreams ("Stage hand" who randomly comes on and eats ceral and talks about love... quite beautiful as well here's the monolouge

What does anyone ever wish for
Except enduring Love
It seems we search our entire lives just looking for it
Sometimes we give up home
But then to our complete suprise
It can come at any age

We're so used 2 living in the cold
We can't believe it's true
And then we learn
If we just let go and trust the other person
We can slip right into joy

I've never known such happiness
Such heaven here on earth
To finally have
What all my life I've yearned and yearned and yearned for
And now
My only hope is that it never ends)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter