Ever been stuck on a ride????????

I HATE getting stuck on Spaceship Earth!! The animatronics freak me out! I'm going on tomorrow morning... wish me luck :sad2:

On the post I just posted I said I was scared of the Haunted Mansion and one year when I finally got the courage to ride it we were stuck on the part where you see yourself in the car and it looks like there are ghosts in your car. I was so scared and I started to cry! We were there for like 10 mins and when we left the ride it was night so I kept looking behind me checking that ghosts were not following me home.haha

Once me and my brother got stuck on haunted mansion in the part right before you enter the room with the talking crystal ball. Ill admit we were both a little scared and the people in the car behind us start clapping, so me and my brother copy them. Eventually it got to the point where we were yelling Disney tunes and playing a game with them...

Id have to say that was a true Disney experience i will never forget

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter