Ever gotten a Traffic Ticket?

DisneyDude10171

Mouseketeer
We were wondering- has anyone ever gotten a traffic ticket, parking ticket, been pulled over while on WDW property? :confused: I saw in another post someone say that this never happens. Thanks !

I have always wondered this too... its very tempting to drive like Richard Petty on those roads.

It is not unusual to see the Florida Highway Patrol on property with the radar turned on.

A couple of months ago, cast members on the transportation board posted that they were issued a warning that the Florida police would be beefing up patrols on WDW roads, and issuing more citations.

I should hope so. People drive CRAZY and it makes the roads really dangerous!!!

I also saw a post on the transportation board a while back about "click it or ticket weekend".

We've been to WDW 5 times this year and, on each trip, we have seen at least one car pulled over by the FHP on Disney property.

We saw someone pulled over last Thursday evening as we were leaving the park heading out towards 192.....so it does happen.

Many times on our visits to WDW,I always wondered what they did with people they caught shoplifting.Hold for local police,do they have a central area which is secure or each park have holding area.:wave2: :scratchin :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter