Ever use Easy Jet or Vueling Airlines?

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
I am a chronic over planner and have set up some fare alerts on kayak.com to watch fare trends. I am not going until 2011 but am watching summer 2010 just to budget & get an idea on how it goes. We are doing a DCL Med cruise & I want to go to DLP for a few days first so I am looking at the options of how to get between Paris & Barcelona. The alerts for the major airlines (British Airlines, Continental etc) have been running around $1,100 + for this one-way flight!:eek: This morning I see a $46 fare on something called Easy Jet and $195 on this Vueling Airline...I've never heard of either of them so I assume they're European only?! Just wondered if anybody is familiar with either of them & would you USE them or suggest to avoid at any & all cost?!:confused3 TIA! (I was not sure what board to post this on!)

Never heard of Vueling, but I always use Easyjet to go to DLP - and they're fine. It's a budget airline, so you're not allocated a seat number when you check in - you just sit where you want, or can find a free seat, when you board. The $46 fare is very reasonable, though it may become a bit more expensive if you still have to add on hold baggage, or want to splash out on Speedy Boarding!

EasyJet are a massive airline in Europe, and revolutionised the way most of us view air travel IMO. We've used them a lot as they do Liverpool to Paris. Also used to use them to go to and from the UK when I lived in Málaga :)

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter