ever used "1st hotel reservations?

Mainebound

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Like many of you, discount rates don't apply to my dates (3/6-3/9) and the Hotel Kingdom rates are good but not great. What about this other hotel discount website (www.1st-hotelreservations.com) which some of you are writing about that has rates that beat Hotel Kingdom by $10 or more per room per night (but you have to prepay all of it). Has anyone actually used this service? Can you recommend it?

thanks!

I am very curious about this also as they have the best rate for my dates also!!

that is the website that beat my hotel kingdom price, but hotel kingdom matched it so I stayed with hotel kingdom. One of the reasons I wanted to stay with Hotel Kingdom was the fact that they only charge your credit card a very small deposit. You pay the balance directly to the hotel upon arrival. I did not want a huge charge on my credit card so it worked out perfectly.
I don't know too much about www.1sthotelreservations.com but i am sure if you do a good enough search you should be able to get some reviews or testimonials.

by the way the website you have in your post is NOT the one that matched my price!!! it is the one i have listed above. I went to your site and there are no discounts!!!!

they have a rate guarantee program called the rate champion report. if you find a cheaper rate after you have booked with them and your the FIRST one to report it to them they will match it and give you a $10 credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter