Everest In The Rain?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Going to AK the morning and the weather doesn't look so great. Will EE run in the rain as long as there is no lightning around?

We rode EE in a very light rain once and I don't recommend it. Turns out those drops of rain really sting when they hit you at such a high rate of speed!

I can not speak for EE but I do know they will run BTMRR in the rain even a little heavy rain I do agree it dose not feel good to have rain hit you when going on a ride. Disney dose take safety seriously and would not put guest in danger of getting hurt.

We've ridden it in the rain as well. We just threw on our ponchos and went for it. It was actually a lot of fun, although it's really hard to open your eyes on the big drop because of the rain drops. HAHA!

That's us in the front row :-)

EE_LOW.jpg

Yes it'll run during the rain and personally I loved it. As another poster said tho, the rain is coming down pretty hard at that elevation and passing speed.

A CM said that you can ride in the rain, but the rain feels like you're being pelted with a BB gun

Couldn't agree more it felt more like a punishment than a ride... I was ready to tell all my secrets lol..

The safari however was awesome. Different animals come out in the rain!

Thank goodness test track is closed in the rain. That baby windshield on the cars won't protect rain drops hitting you going 70 mph

I've been on it in the rain and light rain still stings when your on the outside portion and whipping around. I was offered the chance to ride it again with no wait and said no, not while it's raining and got off..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter