Evermore Resort - Any updates or anyone planning a stay?

sadiecatie

DIS Veteran
In searching through threads here, I'm seeing some old discussions about the Evermore resort, but nothing recent. I'm starting my research for summer 2025 (lol yes I plan that far ahead), and I just found this resort - it looks amazing! It appears it's scheduled to open in February 2024 (at least bookings are open starting for then). Does anyone have a stay planned there? Or any further info/updates? All I've been able to find are press releases and their official website.

We've been weighing staying on-site for the first time vs. a rental house like we normally do, and this option I think will beat out both if it's as good as it looks.

Funny, I was just looking at their webpage the other day. I do think the villas look very nice, and are competitively priced.

What I think is way off is the pricing for the Conrad hotel. It isn't open yet, so maybe the prices I saw are simply placeholders, but they were charging more than the Four Seasons. Conrad is a top-tier chain, but so is Waldorf, and it gets no where near the rates the 4S does. I think the same is true for the Ritz down the road. Dream on, Conrad, if you really think you're going to get those published rates! 😂

Has anyone been to another location with that "clear lagoon" technology? Does it actually work?

Funny, I was just looking at their webpage the other day. I do think the villas look very nice, and are competitively priced.

What I think is way off is the pricing for the Conrad hotel. It isn't open yet, so maybe the prices I saw are simply placeholders, but they were charging more than the Four Seasons. Conrad is a top-tier chain, but so is Waldorf, and it gets no where near the rates the 4S does. I think the same is true for the Ritz down the road. Dream on, Conrad, if you really think you're going to get those published rates! 😂

Has anyone been to another location with that "clear lagoon" technology? Does it actually work?
I agree, the pricing on the Conrad just doesn't make sense to me. I'm pricing out a 4-bedroom Flat at the Evermore, and a basic room at the Conrad is significantly more for a week! Make that make sense.

This “plot” of land yesterday looked exactly like a nice place to “wait” forevermore … It has basically been cleared and leveled So maybe .
I would continue to keep researching and don’t pass up a better vacation location for next year.
Currently it only has one of those mobile office trailer buildings on the property.
This doesn’t seem accurate - I’ve seen news pieces about them finishing the lagoon over the summer (with photos) and aerial views that clearly show the flats and many of the homes as being far along in the building process. They’re also accepting reservations as of a few weeks ago.

https://www.wdw-magazine.com/evermore-orlando-resort-construction-milestone/

I don’t doubt that it doesn’t look finished yet, but maybe this is just part of the resort you’re thinking of?

I played golf here 3 times last week. The clear lagoon is filled and it looks awesome. There is still a ton of construction going on, i would think its got to be a long way from opening.

I played golf here 3 times last week. The clear lagoon is filled and it looks awesome. There is still a ton of construction going on, i would think its got to be a long way from opening.
Good to hear! I'll be interested to see reports and reviews once it opens. Since we're looking for summer 2025, I'm hoping everything will be chugging along and by the time I'm ready to book I'll have a clear sense of whether it is going to live up to the hype :)

Agree! I was looking at the Conrad the other day for a possible mid April trip and couldn't believe the prices! $900+ per night and they have the nerve to add a $50 resort fee on top of that!

We will be staying at the Conrad on points. With the ability to use points at WA or Conrad they could price it higher. I don't really know but Lake Buena Vista luxury properties are just over the top like Disney Hotel pricing

We will be staying at the Conrad on points. With the ability to use points at WA or Conrad they could price it higher. I don't really know but Lake Buena Vista luxury properties are just over the top like Disney Hotel pricing
When are you planning to stay? I’d love to hear your impression of the property when you do!

I definitely see the appeal of using Hilton points there - we’re a Marriott family, so don’t have that option - we’ll continue saving our points for Swan and Dolphin when we do single-family trips 😆

When are you planning to stay? I’d love to hear your impression of the property when you do!

I definitely see the appeal of using Hilton points there - we’re a Marriott family, so don’t have that option - we’ll continue saving our points for Swan and Dolphin when we do single-family trips 😆
I am not going until next summer

I was just looking at it as well, for a 2 bedroom villa, I think it was $328 plus tax, that seems really reasonable. Interesting to see when it opens..we were looking for a few nights this summer to add onto our DVC stay.

I was just looking at it as well, for a 2 bedroom villa, I think it was $328 plus tax, that seems really reasonable. Interesting to see when it opens..we were looking for a few nights this summer to add onto our DVC stay.
I thought so as well - we're looking at the 4 bedrooms units, and also possibly a 2 bedroom if another family decides to join us. All of those are very reasonable compared with what we would pay for hotels (either on or off-property). I also like the idea of this more structured resort vs. the uncertainty of what you're getting with individual vacation rental homes (some are great, some are awful).

Conrad pricing still ridiculous in April, $1021/night. The villas are still reasonable around $358/night. I loathe resort fees.

I'm pleased to see they offer several dining options with an excellent variety. We enjoy just staying on resort property for dining. The convenience does it for us after a long day in the parks. We wish Wyndham Bonnet Creek had 3 or 4 more dining options.

Can't wait to hear feedback on this resort. It looks amazing.

Guessing that with the ongoing construction it’s gonna be a phased opening. I hope they nail it but yeah, there is still a lot of building going on there.
I'm sure it will be - what project of this scale opens fully complete? But from photos I've seen it does appear to be pretty far along (this piece from Disney Tourist Blog actually talks about a lot of the skepticism there's been around this project that in the end may be unwarranted, and has a very recent aerial photo: https://www.disneytouristblog.com/new-billion-dollar-mega-resort-near-disney-world-opening-2024/ )

I'm just looking forward to reviews - our next major trip where we'd consider staying here if all looks good isn't till summer 2025, so not champing at the bit to be the first to stay here or anything 😂

When I called Evermore in the late fall, they told me the property is opening mid-December. Maybe just friends and family? Does anyone have an update or review of the property? It's so confusing because Google is still displaying reviews for the older property.

When I called Evermore in the late fall, they told me the property is opening mid-December. Maybe just friends and family? Does anyone have an update or review of the property? It's so confusing because Google is still displaying reviews for the older property.
From what I’ve seen, it officially opens next week. So no reviews yet, but I would imagine they’d be coming soon.

We'll be staying at the Conrad in February as part of a split stay! I expected a bit more news or updates about now 🤷‍♂️ Still mostly CGI photos on the website, I wanna see what it actually looks like lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter