Every room booked? May 4-8

quandrea

DIS Veteran
We would like to get away this weekend. I’ve searched online without success. Could every onsite room be booked? Seems impossible.

We would like to get away this weekend. I’ve searched online without success. Could every onsite room be booked? Seems impossible.

Yes it's possible. There is a huge Cheer/Dance event this weekend. They take up a ton of rooms. Like last year or the year before they took every room in all 3 All Stars.

Yes it's possible. There is a huge Cheer/Dance event this weekend. They take up a ton of rooms. Like last year or the year before they took every room in all 3 All Stars.

In addition to this, another possibility is that rooms are available at different places but for different portions of the trip, and nowhere has one room available for all of the days you're selecting. For example, CSR has a room from 5/6 to 5/8 for 2 adults. They do not have a room for 5/4-5/8. You may be able to find something if you're willing to switch hotels.

I've been keep an eye out because I'm heading next week. Almost everything was booked when I booked in January.
I check every so often to see if any other room pops up that I like better.
This morning there was a standard POP century room that popped up. I havent seen one available for almost 2 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter