• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Every Teen Who Comes Here Must Read!!!

minichick522

Earning My Ears
Post when you are going to WDW and where you are staying!! Also leave a suggestion of what we can all do when we go to reconize eachother as teen disers!!

Why would I want people to recognize me. If I'm on vacation, I'm trying to relax with my family who pay a decent amount of money to take me with, entertain me, and feed me.

MonorailDude said:
Why would I want people to recognize me. If I'm on vacation, I'm trying to relax with my family who pay a decent amount of money to take me with, entertain me, and feed me.
::yes:: i agree, definately

well, technically that is true. But the DIS boards do have something for all the DISers to recognize each other when they are in the parks.(that is if they choose)
The DIS offical color is lime green. so some DISers wear lime green ribbons or something to recognize each other. My mom and I got the paint chips that they have for the disney paints. and they are shaped as mickey heads. so we got lime green ones and put them on chains and I put mine on my purse whenever I'm in Disney.

MonorailDude said:
Yup.

But, I'm going Sunday. I'll be the kid in the Van Halen shirt, looking like he doesn't want to be there.
err.gif

Late.

I just got back. I had the time of my life. I went on TOT 3 times, RNRC 5 times, Space Mountain 4 times I think. and a bunch of other rides.

im goin from august 19th - sept. 2nd n im usually wearing all black with a margarittaville hat on

I'll be there August 6th-20th if you see a small scottish bouncy blonde girl look slightly to the left or right and you'll find me :teeth:
I'll have lime green ribbons on my hair or bag.

xox_Violet_xox said:
I'll be there August 6th-20th if you see a small scottish bouncy blonde girl look slightly to the left or right and you'll find me :teeth:
I'll have lime green ribbons on my hair or bag.
I'll look for you I guess. :confused3

Late.

MonorailDude said:

I agree also ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

ok since to lazy to get my fat x up to look at the calender we are going to stay the night at the hotel thats in California adventure and i'm to lazy to get my fat x to see the name but we are going to go the last week at the end of the month when i finally get the motivation i need i will get up and look at the exact date but i'm going to have a red ribbon around my backpack purse
and i'm going to be wearing either wearing a bathing suit if i was going on a water ride and if not i will be in a disney tank top and since i'm in a tank top you can see a huge scar on my left shoulder and I'm dark blonde almost brown with light blonde highlights i will be wearing shorts and black converse
and i will be giddy but you can't see it lol if you want to see me here is a pic on my photo page and the link is in my signature so i will tell you what it is exactly since i'm soooooooooo lazy
bye,
x Lexi Trixie Either one works

Spear said:
Yup.

But, I'm going Sunday. I'll be the kid in the Van Halen shirt, looking like he doesn't want to be there.
err.gif

Late.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thats like, exactly what i look like when i go ... :rotfl2:

I am going Dec.14-19. Even though I spend most of my time with family it is always fun to meet up with teens to go swiming one night or just hang out at the resort together one evening. I did not know lime green is the color I will have to get some for my trip. I will be staying at the Coronado Springs Resort. :earsgirl:

i don't need to post cuz i will neva be going to WDW

*sigh* not for a long long long long long time... :sad1:

:sad1: We don't have one planned. We're going for my graduation present, but we haven't set dates or anything.

im going the 20th-26th so if anyone wants to say hi to the person who will deff be wearing a white tanktop and diff colored soffe shorts the whole time pm me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter