everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go. :goodvibes

Thank you so much - I love these! Last year my kids were tall enough to finally ride but it was closed. They think we aren't going until next year and are talking about riding it, but we have a surprise trip planned in August of this year. They will go nuts when they see these! You're very talented. Thank you!

Hey there I just love your DISigns

Could I get the Tinkerbell ears with Emma
I did see the Emma one on your photobucket account but my Emma says that's not an E, I tried to explain it was a fancy E but she's not going for it :confused3
Is there anyway you can change the font for her?

TIA

lol.. Thanks she was trying to copy that E and was very upset about how it turned out. Kids are funny:lmao:

I now see how that "E" looks like a spring! How about this? Let me know if you need the font changed. :) It honestly takes me no time at all!

I've decided to change what shirts the girls will be wearing, so I was wondering if you could do the above with "kylie" as well. I'd be so appreciative!

Also, you have Mickey ears with Silvermist inside. I was wondering if I could get a plain version. That's DD's favorite fairy, so I'd like to use that as a gift tag for when Silvermist leaves a little something for DD.

Thank you!

Absolutely no problem. :)

All my blanks can be found here. I just double checked to make sure Silvermist was there, and she is. :hippie: Cute idea!

I just noticed an above post. I followed it to your blanks page! Well, obviously I can get the Silvermist head from there.

If you can do the tinkerbell name design by Monday, I'd be really appreciative. If not, that's okay, too. Thank you! (Sorry, totally doing this last minute.)

LOL! Helps when I read my own thread before I post, eh? :rotfl: Name design is above. No problem on the last minute. I didn't have a ton of requests anyways. :cutie:

Thank you so much - I love these! Last year my kids were tall enough to finally ride but it was closed. They think we aren't going until next year and are talking about riding it, but we have a surprise trip planned in August of this year. They will go nuts when they see these! You're very talented. Thank you!

Thanks and you're welcome! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing your story! I always love it when I get to hear how my designs are spreading happiness at WDW! Hope your kids enjoy Space Mountain!

Hi!

I am getting ready for my friends and family cruise on July 19, 2011 and have been spending a whole lot of time gazing fondly at all the DISigns. I was extremely disappointed when I saw that you were not DISigning for a while but I am thrilled to see you have returned!

Are you still willing/able to do any of the castle images? Our dear friends who will also be on this cruise with us love the DL castle.

If you are still willing to do one (not something super complicated just the image and "Susan and Larry" on it. I would be extremely grateful! I need to pop back over to your Photobucket to see what else you have.

No great rush here, especially since we have over a year before we set sail, but I like to get a jump on things and certainly don't want to rush anyone who is doing such a kindness.

Thanks, and welcome back!

Have not forgotten you! I'm still thinking on this one. :goodvibes

Absolutely no problem. :)

All my blanks can be found here. I just double checked to make sure Silvermist was there, and she is. :hippie: Cute idea!

Thank you, thank you for doing the disign so quickly. A little less than 48 hours til we leave! I don't know when I'm going to sleep - so much to do, so little time, lol!

Thank you, thank you for doing the disign so quickly. A little less than 48 hours til we leave! I don't know when I'm going to sleep - so much to do, so little time, lol!

You're welcome! Hope you have a great trip! You can sleep on the way there. ;)

After admiring your designs (i previously posted saying i would return) lol
Have finally decided yey.

1)Mickey Top hat with the name Jamie.......Do you do a minnie wedding version?
2)Minnie head with red bow with name Sarah
3) Classic mickey with name Jamie
4) Minnie with name Sarah
5) Fab 5 name fills....Sarah/Jamie

Many thanks
Look forwards to hearing from you
x

Absolutely love all your work :cheer2:.....my ds and dd had a hard time choosing :confused3.... We have plenty of time before our trip so no worries about time. TIA :worship: I'm sure they will see more they want later...:)

Lightening McQueen with name on top.....Cameron (like the pic and name below but with mcqueen in the background)
Fairies on Toadstool with name on top.....Delaney (like this one
Claire.jpg
)

Loving all of your DISigns! Glad I found you. I saw that you may honor special requests. If possible, I was wondering if you had any of the characters that were fishing. (Mickey, Goofy or Donald) I wanted to make a shirt that says "I'd rather be fishing!" for my hubby and my friend's hubby. If you can that would be awesome. If not, no worries. Thanks in advance. You are awesome!

Can I possibly please get a lightning mcqueen name fill that says Joey?

Getting ready to make their tshirts and bags and am missing his name for his car bag

Thank you!!

Loving all of your DISigns! Glad I found you. I saw that you may honor special requests. If possible, I was wondering if you had any of the characters that were fishing. (Mickey, Goofy or Donald) I wanted to make a shirt that says "I'd rather be fishing!" for my hubby and my friend's hubby. If you can that would be awesome. If not, no worries. Thanks in advance. You are awesome!

I was surfing around the DISboard and I found an image that will work for this. So, if you had not started on it, please don't worry about making it. If you have, then I will go ahead and use it for another shirt or something so that your hard work goes to use. Thanks in advance. I just didn't want to take up your time because I know that other people are waiting.

Hi Everydaymathchick!

I love your Tink designs! If possible, can you do the following:

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/...gns for DISers/Tinkerbell/ChrisTinkerbell.jpg

With the name Chloe and can you make the font black?

Thank you so much! I know this is short notice because we leave in 12 days, so let me know if you won't be able to do it! Thank you so much!

P.S. Our district just got Everyday Math and I LOVE it!

Thanks,
Meg

Love your disigns. Can I have Toy story name fills and Pooh and gang hanging from name? Both with the name Jahkese.

Thanks in advance

I would be honored to have a few of your disigns.

Do you Dis Ears with Mickeysgirl77

Goofy name fill with Grandmama

Toy Story name fill with Nana

And

Mickey & Pals pirates painting ears with
Dominic
Dravin
Devin
Lexye
Sherrye
Stephanye
Tiffanye
Shirley.

If this is too much let me know. Thank you so much
Tiffanye

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter