• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are leaving for a Disney Cruise in 2 week (yea!!!!) and are so excited. I wanted to do something special for my kids and would love to get some personalized name fills. Can someone please help me. I know it is short notice, but would really, really appreciate the help. You would make a few kids going on a dream vacation exteremly happy (and their mom too). Thanks in advance for any help you can give. The names are:

AYDAN - Daisy Duck
SYDNEY - Minnie Mouse
JACOB - Cars
ALEXIS - princesses.

I wish I knew how to make the fills myself, but unfortunately I don't

Just wanted to let you know that I plan to use one of your previous disigns for our upcoming trip...the Ariel name fill w/ Kate...already in your photobucket. Thank you so much for your talents! I hope you continue to design (and enjoy it)!!

I hope I'm doing this the correct way. This is my first week as a DISer. I'm wondering if you might be able to do a few designs for me. I did several t-shirts with different Mickey/Minnie ears and names, but I love the name fills that you have on here. If you can please help me, I am looking for the following:
1. Lightning McQueen name fill - Kellet
2. PotC name fill - Riley
3. Simba and Nala name fill - Meg
4. Simba and Nala name fill - Cailin
5. Fab Five name fill - Kristie
6. Ariel name fill - Addison
Thanks so much!!! We are off to Disney on June 18th and are very excited! We had to skip last summer because we went on a cruise.

Just wanted to let you know that I'll might be using some of your blanks! I love them ALL I'm not sure which ones to pick! You do an amazing job! :thumbsup2

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the countdown numbers posted on Page 1. I showed my son a few different ones to choose from from various DISingners and he chose yours! I look forward to seeing it the next 31 days. Beautiful work! :goodvibes

New and Improved Do You Dis Ears
one with fire14
one with fires_grumpy

I am really interested in your designs and wanted to request if you can personalize:

silver mist ears- Anjali

Tinkerbell ears- Aniyah

lightning mcQueen name fill- Angel

and my last request (sorry) do you think you can make me one with
Vidia Ears.

I have alot of time im planning to use them for their birthday in December but I dont want the word birthday or age in there so that they can continue to use them after! If you will please accept my request I will be so happy and grateful. Your work is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi this is autumn Montgomery, I was wanting to request some of your designs. Our family is leaving for Disney September 22. I was wondering if you could customize them with our names. I would like 2 of the Mary Poppins with the names Autumn, and then Kim. I would also like 1 of the Black Tiara Ears, 1 of the Silvermist Ears, 1 of the Fawn Ears, and 1 of the Mickey and Pals Pirates Jail Paining Ears with the name Amber. I would also like 1 of the Bambi Painting Ears with the name Autumn in the corner of the ear. I need 1 or the Mickey and Pals Pirates Jail Painting Ears for Brian, Xander, and Kim. Thank you so much!!!!! If you have any problems let me know. Your designs are the best I have seen.

Everydaymathchick is no longer DISigning and she asked that I close this thread. Thanks for understanding, Penny:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter