Everyone in room HAS to be on DDP??

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
We are going in Nov, and now we decided to share a room with my inlaws which is fine by me, but isn't it true that everyone has to be on the plan and buy the park tickets? If that is truly the case, we will not be able to do the DDP, since my inlaws don't want it, and they also have AP's. :confused3

Yes, everyone in the room must be on the DDP in order for you to get it. Since they have APs, maybe they could purchase the DDE and use that for dining discounts for the family?

Yes, everyone in the room has to be on the plan. You do have to purchase a one day ticket in order to qualify. Your inlaws could each purchase a one day ticket (not use it and keep it for the future. They can even apply it to the cost of a new AP). You can use their dining credits if they didn't want to use it (go to a couple signature dining places).

aka-mad4themouse said:
Yes, everyone in the room must be on the DDP in order for you to get it. Since they have APs, maybe they could purchase the DDE and use that for dining discounts for the family?

Good Idea! I didn't even think of that.

Yes, that is a good idea.. reguarding the DDE but, we are only eating with them like 2 times during the trip..
So, i guess we will not be getting the DDP afterall. WE will just have to save, and still do the character meals we have booked, but eat lots of conceirge food along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter