EVERYONE, lets post pics

I would also love the "What happens at Disney stays at Disney" design if you still have it!

Your shirts look great!

;)

Love the AK Going on Safari shirts. I know it has been a while but do you remember where you got this design? I would love to use this design for our AK shirts.

Thank You

i just had these made of our trip at the end of oct.

securedownload.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks to the inspiration of those on this board. I have created these shirts for our trip next week! These are for me (Lisa), my DS(13) Wilkins (or Wil for short), DD(9) Zaine, and my mom, AKA "Nana". I am so excited for our trip but thrilled I got this group to wear matching shirts. I had fun making them!

shirts.jpg

red-wil.jpg

red-all.jpg

letters-wil.jpg

letters-all.jpg

blue-zaine.jpg

blue-all.jpg

AK-all.jpg

AK.jpg

I have enjoyed looking at all these Disney shirts! Amazing Disigns and Amazing creativity on the shirts! I am so excited about my trip in March but I think I am going to need more ink for all these projects I want to do!! :lmao:

Hey all,
I thought it might be fun if we all post pics of our finished projects that we have created with these great designs found here from the Creative DISigners.
Kinda like a HUGE thanks to all the wonderful and generous DISigners. We couldn't have done it without you all.
Here are some of my pics

001.jpg

Can't wait to start making these for our upcoming trip next month!!!

I love all these pictures. I would love to see more Birthday ones. I just cant find a idea for shirts for my DH birthday. I want a shirt for him, me and my DS. I would love to see some ideas of shirts already made.

Jenna :) said:
all of our shirts!! they took forever and a day but they turned out great!!

here is all the signs that i'm going to be decorating our window with!!!

thank you to all of the disigners!!!!!

Jenna- where did you get the "Bobby" name fill with Mickey Mouse and the "Don't mess with Texas" picture? I'd love to have both!

Looking for the Animal Kingdom 5 mickey heads in animail print post # 250 and tie die mickey in post #254. Does anyone know where I can find these?

Thanks,

Looking for the Animal Kingdom 5 mickey heads in animail print post # 250 and tie die mickey in post #254. Does anyone know where I can find these?

Thanks,

I do not know about the tie dye one but the animal print ones are Natalie's, I believe. She is no longer designing but still shares her designs with us. The only thing is that I could only find them with the date (which is old), so you would need to trim off the date when cutting out your transfers.

Here is a link to her Photobucket where you can find them. Be sure to click on the thumbnail and make the design full size before saving.

http://s143.beta.photobucket.com/us...brary/?&_suid=1360794748263008913846151041299

The link is not really working - so scroll down on the right to the bottom where it says tshirt designs and click. Then scroll down to theme park designs and click. Then choose Animal Kingdom.

DSCF5745.jpg

And after our trip, I turned our thousands of photos into a photo mosaic...

CastleMosaic1.jpg

I'm hoping someone can help me - I realize this was posted some time ago but I was wondering if anyone of you crafty folks might have an idea, or link to how to make the passports in this fashion? I like the "hard cover" look, and that it's cut to size to really look like a passport. I'm a complete ninny when it comes to these things so any direction would be SO MUCH appreciated.

Also, does anyone have a more current way to do the mosaic?

How did you do this shirt? Did you cut out all the little pieces and iron them all separately? It looks GREAT and I have a few images that are similar and would love for my shirts to come out like yours.

100_0261.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I ever saw this before. I ONLY use AmyMickey's transfers. They are the BOMB! It's now 2014, and the t-shirts are still going strong!! (the ones that still fit, lol...the girls have long since outgrown theirs!) And I DID cut out all the pieces, then ironed them on. Took a while, but totally worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter