Everything and Anything Disney

Coral Reef is SO cool! It's so fancy in there and with the giant wall of aquarium tank you feel really underwater!

Tony's just has perfect ambiance and their bread is to die for, in my opinion! And I love Lady and the Tramp so I love going there and you can give your waiter your autograph book and he will come back with their "autographs!"

I ate at Coral Reef and had pasta with Lobsters in it. There were 4 people in my family and we each got the pasta with Lobster. Three out of the four of our meals were FULL of lobster shells. It was nasty and we haven't gone back since.

I ate at Coral Reef and had pasta with Lobsters in it. There were 4 people in my family and we each got the pasta with Lobster. Three out of the four of our meals were FULL of lobster shells. It was nasty and we haven't gone back since.

Aww that's no good! I'm not a fan of lobster so I can really only speak for the chicken and sirloin...it's always been good when we went, but I know the feeling! A lot of people love Olivia's but for some reason we had a terrible experience there.

Omg. I need to watch it. If I didn't have derpy, it would probably be Crona from soul eater. I have an anime obsession. Haven't seen angel beats, but some of my friends want to cosplay from it so I probably should.

oh my goodness, crona is the cutest~
and kid c: I love kid.

and yes, pleaseplease watch it! its so awesome~

Coral Reef is SO cool! It's so fancy in there and with the giant wall of aquarium tank you feel really underwater!

Tony's just has perfect ambiance and their bread is to die for, in my opinion! And I love Lady and the Tramp so I love going there and you can give your waiter your autograph book and he will come back with their "autographs!"

ahh, im looking forward to coral reef c: i saw pictures and the atmosphere looks very chill and pretty

hm, me and my mom are thinking about switching from crystal palace to tony's. We havent been to to crystal palace in forever but tony's has so many good reviews and its something new.. :o

youre on of the only people ive heard say they didnt like coral reef. D: mybe you just had an unlucky experience? thanks for sharing though, i wont be getting the lobster pasta :I!

i dont know why, but the fact that the garden grill rotates amuses me..
im like..
not very hard to please i guess cx

i dont know why, but the fact that the garden grill rotates amuses me..
im like..
not very hard to please i guess cx

literally I get so entertained in that restaurant because you're eating, on a "ride", with a view of a ride

ahh, im looking forward to coral reef c: i saw pictures and the atmosphere looks very chill and pretty

hm, me and my mom are thinking about switching from crystal palace to tony's. We havent been to to crystal palace in forever but tony's has so many good reviews and its something new.. :o

Definitely try Tony's! and if you don't like it you can always switch back! We used to go to crystal palace every year but we've sort of drifted away sadly...we werent fans of the selection of food but the atmosphere and Pooh and friends made it totally worth it!

Definitely try Tony's! and if you don't like it you can always switch back! We used to go to crystal palace every year but we've sort of drifted away sadly...we werent fans of the selection of food but the atmosphere and Pooh and friends made it totally worth it!

yeah, thats why we like it n__n

eeyore is adorable i must see him

oh my goodness, crona is the cutest~
and kid c: I love kid.

and yes, pleaseplease watch it! its so awesome~

I have been switching out death the kid and Crona as my wallpaper on my ipod. I luv them so much!!!

Hi! Thanks for replying to my thread :thumbsup2

I actually went to Disney for these exact same 2 events last year!

"Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party" was amazing! It was so fun and there are a lot of cool surprises there. The shows and parades are really cool and make sure to get around to the characters and the special candy spots. BTW if you want to go to the parade make sure you get there a bit earlier because there might just be a little surprise :rolleyes1

The food and wine festival is also great. The food at most of booths were amazing. MY favorite was at a booth called Terra. They had the best mango sorbet I have ever had and it was covered in a coconut foam. Make sure to check that out popcorn::

Finally with the lanyard problem, yeah when I go down I do use a lanyard and actually I have the exact same problem as you. So sadly, I really dont have a solution for you. Normally if I get a heavy pin, I dont put it on my lanyard for that reason.

I hope those descriptions helped you :thumbsup2 and again thanks for replying to my thread :worship:

Years ago they used to sell one that had a tool like a Allen wrench but they don't sell these backs anymore or at least I can't find them.. That is how we used to trade them they had the screw backs on them with our lanyard and we didn't lose any of them.

youre on of the only people ive heard say they didnt like coral reef. D: mybe you just had an unlucky experience? thanks for sharing though, i wont be getting the lobster pasta :I!

Yeah actually we hav been to Coral Reef twice and it wasn't good either time :(

Yeah actually we hav been to Coral Reef twice and it wasn't good either time :(

Awe :( I guess it's hit or miss!!! At least you tried it twice!

I get to test MyMagic+ and we just linked all our stuff and made FastPass+ reservations I am SO excited!!!

Awe :( I guess it's hit or miss!!! At least you tried it twice!

I get to test MyMagic+ and we just linked all our stuff and made FastPass+ reservations I am SO excited!!!

I am goin in November and I think we r getting them too! I hope so at least! When r u goin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter