Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

Not sure if this fits better in strategies or plans so feel free to move.
I am finalizing my early entry plans for each park I wanted to get others‘ thoughts:

Tues, Jan 3- EP - TT, MS (green) then Soarin’ (planning ILL GoG / LL Remy)

Wed, Jan 4- MK - PP, Pooh, try to get to space line before the regular opening (ILL SDMT / LL JC)

Thu, Jan 5- HS - RnRC, ToT, try to get to TSM line before regular opening (ILL RoR / LL MMRR)

Fri, Jan 6- AK - EE, then get to rope drop for safari before a general opening (ILL FoP, LL Navi)

Thank you!

Hi there -

I really don't want to stay on property, as we have 3 kids and really want to rent a house instead. I see that they've changed the extra magic hours to every day for hotel guests now. 😖

My question - does this ruin RD for non-Disney resort guests? If all the guests can get a 1/2 hour jump on us, will we no longer be able to have that one quick ride on the most popular ride?

Thanks!
At Studios, your best bet would be Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller coaster. Depends on crowd levels when you are going.

Only fantasyland and tomorrowland are open, so if you are heading to Adventureland you will have to wait at the rope until the general park opening. Most people suggest doing one of the rides that has a quick build up, such as Peter Pan, or space mountain. And if you don’t want to pay for the individual lightning Lane for seven dwarfs mine train and you get there at the beginning of the crowd, that’s what you should do first.

I rope dropped early entry for Hollywood Studios, 830 opening, from Pop Century using the skyliner today. Got to the station at 630 with about 2 dozen people already there. Skyliner began testing at 645 and loaded just before 7am. CBR transfer was pretty empty, got right on to head to DHS.

At DHS, I had 3 or 4 groups ahead of me for rope drop. They let us in right at 730am. I went to Toy Story Land and again had a couple dozen in front for Slinky Dog, which they opened the line at about 755 and we were able to get right on, once we walked all around the queue 🤣.

I then went to TSM which was a walk on. Played one round and was done by 815. Then headed to alien swirling saucers and was off by 825, so rushed over to Mickey and Minnie runaway railway before non early entry guests could get in. It had a posted 20 minute wait and it probably did take about that long to reach the ride. Though as a single rider, I was able to skip a portion of the line and fill in a space.

My goal was 6 rides by 10 am, those I did plus ToT and RNRC, which I did via single rider line, however both tot and RNRC were 1 hour waits by 9am and lots of non single riders use the single rider cause they hope it's faster. Not sure if it really is because of that. But regardless, I was finished by 11am and skipped star wars to do a few other things before leaving to get ready for the Halloween Party!

Any recent reports of how many minutes before the 30-minute guaranteed entry that resort guests are being let in to the attractions?

Question: Is it possible to get a Lyft to Beach Club Resort, walk through lobby, then head to the International Gateway for Early Entry to Epcot? (We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge and feel an early entry at the main gate would be a waste of time to get to Remy's first.)

Question: Is it possible to get a Lyft to Beach Club Resort, walk through lobby, then head to the International Gateway for Early Entry to Epcot? (We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge and feel an early entry at the main gate would be a waste of time to get to Remy's first.)
This would not be possible as ride shares are not allowed to enter resorts without proof of an ADR.

Options are:
- take bus from AKL to DHS then walk or take Skyliner to IG.
- take a ride share to Swan/Dolphin as there are no parking attendants there

Just wanted to report that I just returned from a 6 night trip with 4 rope drops.

The "show up to transportation 90 minutes early" guidance worked very well for us.

We were at Pop

We were always at "the tip of the spear" regarding security, the tapstyle, and the first ride of the day we chose*.

* Remy, 7DMT,FoP, and ToT for us

If I check in on Mar 19 and check out on Mar 21, will I have early access to the parks on Mar 19, 20 and 21?

Thanks!

If I check in on Mar 19 and check out on Mar 21, will I have early access to the parks on Mar 19, 20 and 21?

Thanks!
Your question has been merged with the Everything Early Theme Park Entry thread.

Based on your question I have updated post 1 as I realized this information was missing.

Thanks for asking this question and helping others!

For mk, we really want to ride btrr and splash right away but would want to do either space or 7dwarves first during early entry. Would doing one of those 2 first then lining up for "normal" rope droptime just past Peter Pan near haunted mansion and head straight to btrr be possible?

Last edited:
For mk, we really want to ride btrr and splash right away but would want to do either space of 7dwarves first during early entry. Would doing one of those 2 first then lining up for "normal" rope droptime just past Peter Pan near haunted mansion and head straight to btrr be possible?
I would personally do 7DMT if you plan on going over toward Splash, etc. However, if you aren't at the front of the early entry group, you will still have a wait for 7d.

Anyone recently try to get PPF at ETPE? How long is the wait even with ETPE?
My plan:
ILL purchase SDMT
G+ first book JC

ETPE PPF (However, I'll try to book my next G+LL for PPF, if the line is too long at ETPE.)

We have decided to stay on property for just 2 nights so we can get the early entry, so now I'm learning how this works. If we just drive to the parks, it looks like they might only let you in 60 mins prior to opening (per post 1). So, if the park is letting you in 90 mins prior, will they let you in to the parking lot 90 mins early? Or do we need to go via a different mode of transport? Thanks!

We have decided to stay on property for just 2 nights so we can get the early entry, so now I'm learning how this works. If we just drive to the parks, it looks like they might only let you in 60 mins prior to opening (per post 1). So, if the park is letting you in 90 mins prior, will they let you in to the parking lot 90 mins early? Or do we need to go via a different mode of transport? Thanks!
Parking lots typically open an hour prior to EE (90 minutes prior to park opening for offsite guests).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter