Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

I thought it was every 2 hours?
You can book your first G+ at 7 AM.
After that, it's every 2 hours starting after park opening.

So, book your first G+ at 7 AM for late afternoon or early evening. After the park opens, set your timer for 2 hours. When your alarm goes off, book another G+. Set your alarm for 2 more hours into the future and book the next G+.

Thanks, but 2 questions....

1, is rhis data showing when the ride sold our? um not sure um reading it right. Where ir shows a time listed, whar is that time referring to?

2. im going july 11 thry 14 so im worried the traffic will be heavier and these wont be accurate anyway

It says the time is the last "reliable" time. It also says "availability occasionally popped up sporadically after the time listed below"

So yesterday, SDD was available for booking until 10:20 after which it showed "not available" except for a possible occasional availability later in the day. You might get lucky with refreshing later in the day. But if you wanted to be sure to get an LL for SDD, you would want to do it by 10:30.

It says the time is the last "reliable" time. It also says "availability occasionally popped up sporadically after the time listed below"

So yesterday, SDD was available for booking until 10:20 after which it showed "not available" except for a possible occasional availability later in the day. You might get lucky with refreshing later in the day. But if you wanted to be sure to get an LL for SDD, you would want to do it by 10:30.
Wow thisnis an awesome tool. Thank you!. My daughters 7 and its just her and I going so tryin to not screw up

I have 5 day park tickets with genie + already added. We purchased them before they made the change that you can’t add genie + early. We want to change our park days to two days earlier. Will this change remove genie + from my tickets?

I have 5 day park tickets with genie + already added. We purchased them before they made the change that you can’t add genie + early. We want to change our park days to two days earlier. Will this change remove genie + from my tickets?
Do you have to rebook your hotel stay?

If you just need to cancel and reschedule park reservations, you'll be fine. If you have to cancel or change your hotel stay, that would probably cancel G+. You could call instead and see if there's a way to avoid that happening tho.

Do you have to rebook your hotel stay?

If you just need to cancel and reschedule park reservations, you'll be fine. If you have to cancel or change your hotel stay, that would probably cancel G+. You could call instead and see if there's a way to avoid that happening tho.
I will have to change the hotel stay days. I purchased the hotel and tickets separately. Do you think that would matter?

Is it likely that Space Mountain/ Everest / Mickey and Minnie and Frozen will definitely revert back to ILL from 7th August? Typically, that's the day I arrive at WDW

Is it likely that Space Mountain/ Everest / Mickey and Minnie and Frozen will definitely revert back to ILL from 7th August? Typically, that's the day I arrive at WDW
We honestly don’t know, That is what is supposed to happen but at anytime Disney can make an announcement to change it. Only time will tell.

The only historical evidence we have is from the holiday season 2021 when they did something similar and at the end of that time yes, the 4 attractions that had been converted to LL went back to being ILL$ attractions.

Sorry if I've missed this but I am trying to figure out how to add Genie + to my reservation coming up in about 2 weeks. I don't see it anywhere. I am confused on if you can only add it the day of your reservation instead of in advance now and if so, on day 1, when I can add it (I'm assuming it'll show up on the app?) will it add it to all the days or do I have to add it every day as the day comes?

Sorry if I've missed this but I am trying to figure out how to add Genie + to my reservation coming up in about 2 weeks. I don't see it anywhere. I am confused on if you can only add it the day of your reservation instead of in advance now and if so, on day 1, when I can add it (I'm assuming it'll show up on the app?) will it add it to all the days or do I have to add it every day as the day comes?
has to be added day of ur reservation

So every day I have to get up by 7 and add it and do the rides? Blech.

Yes, unless you'd rather purchase it right after midnight. But you'll probably want to reserve your first LL at 7:00 am anyway, so it just means being up about 5 minutes earlier than you would otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter