Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

Since there’s no modify, if you book a G+ ride and you have to cancel it, will it let you book another ride for it, or does it revert to 2 hours after your last one booked or after you tap into your last one? For example, I first book SDD for 6pm, second, I then book second ToT for 12pm and, third, I book RnRC for 3pm. What happens if I cancel TOT? Does it open a spot or will I have to wait until I tap into RnRC or until it’s been 2 hours since I booked RnRC?
Genie+ only cares about the most recently booked thing - so in your example, RnRC. Canceling one booked earlier wouldn't matter.

You are allowed to rebook the same ride if you canceled a reservation for it. If you miss your window, though, you are not allowed to book it again.

Genie+ only cares about the most recently booked thing - so in your example, RnRC. Canceling one booked earlier wouldn't matter.

You are allowed to rebook the same ride if you canceled a reservation for it. If you miss your window, though, you are not allowed to book it again.
Thank you, exactly what I needed to know!

Thanks, I will try to keep this in mind for our 2nd park day tomorrow! Trying for SDD at 7am and then ILL for RoTR. Debating on also getting ILL for GoTG for when we hop to Epcot, my son was really wowed by it!
I would get the ILL for GoTG. We just back and rode it 4 times! We were lucky to get a different song each time, which was nice.

It shows up on your actual park day. I'm booking rides for a friend today, and I've been editing selections all day long.

Today is my park day at MK. We arent there yet but bought genie and will arrive later. Yesterday was the same way with HS. No edit button. The rest of our trip it's been there.

Today is my park day at MK. We arent there yet but bought genie and will arrive later. Yesterday was the same way with HS. No edit button. The rest of our trip it's been there.
Strange! I've been booking MK rides today for my friend. The edit button is there. I'm on an iphone.

I'm glad you figured it out! I always go to the 'my day' before peoples' trip begins to pick the 'top picks' for the entire trip. Then those rides automatically show up at the top starting at midnight on each park day. I guess that's why the edit button is always there for me. Glad it all worked out for you! Have fun!

So I had to go to "my day" and create my top picks first. Now the edit button shows. Not sure I had to do that before. But all is good.
Do these options only show up when you're in the park, or am I able to "practice" using them from home before we get there?

I did not properly foresee how Genie+ can be somewhat physically demanding on some members of my family especially in the summer. Did about 16k today just at Epcot for the 3 major Genie+ rides. Soaring to Remy to Guardians to Frozen to Test Track and back to the World Showcase.

I did not properly foresee how Genie+ can be somewhat physically demanding on some members of my family especially in the summer. Did about 16k today just at Epcot for the 3 major Genie+ rides. Soaring to Remy to Guardians to Frozen to Test Track and back to the World Showcase.
This is one of the things I am most worried over about using G+ in Epcot, which is so huge.

What is "the best" YouTube video for explaining the basics of Genie+ ? Is there a group of videos that go from the basics to "tricks and hacks"?

Thanks

Thanks Scrappy, I quickly looked at All Ears a while ago and didn't see them . I will look more closely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter