Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

I've been reviewing this thread in preparation for our summer trip. The only day I plan to use G+ is HS. I wanted to see if this seemed like a doable plan since we would like to be done around 1. Slinky we would like if it works out but can do without otherwise.
7am-ILL for RotR
7am- G+ for Slinky or TSMM if no early Slinky time.
Ride order at 830 early opening:
RnR
ToT for 3 of us/other 2 go to MF
MMRR
Aliens Saucers
G+-Slinky
G+-TSMM
G+-ST
ILL for RotR whenever it is called

We might go back that night for Fantamic so may try for a later G+ for a ride we were unable to do earlier.
3 things- I think I would get my Slinky Dog time first, then ILL for Rise. When are you going? RnR is currently closed, reopening sometime this summer. Also, you will know your ILL time as soon as you buy it, it's not called like the VQ. Have a great trip!

3 things- I think I would get my Slinky Dog time first, then ILL for Rise. When are you going? RnR is currently closed, reopening sometime this summer. Also, you will know your ILL time as soon as you buy it, it's not called like the VQ. Have a great trip!
Thank you so much!
I will try for Slinky first before Rise.
We are going in June so hopefully RnR will be open 🤞

Genie is down, if you’re staying at a Resort I suggest to go down and talk to the concierge.

How in the world does this happen? A multi-billion company who FORCES its guests to enter things like virtual queues or reserve a theme park to even permit entry can’t get their act together to actually allow guests to do what they’re forcing you to do to even “play the game”. We’ll take your money for Genie, but not allow you to actually use it.

Do the top execs even realize what they’re doing to their brand with this ridiculousness? How much of a pain it is for the actual guest?

Could’ve slept in this morning, it appears.

I was down at 7.05 and they were trying to write down room Numbers/partire and to pair them later what they very looking for (LL/ILL/VQ)

Last time this happened, it was back up before 8am. If that doesn't happen, I'm sure they'll issue a refund.

How in the world does this happen? A multi-billion company who FORCES its guests to enter things like virtual queues or reserve a theme park to even permit entry can’t get their act together to actually allow guests to do what they’re forcing you to do to even “play the game”. We’ll take your money for Genie, but not allow you to actually use it.

Do the top execs even realize what they’re doing to their brand with this ridiculousness? How much of a pain it is for the actual guest?

Could’ve slept in this morning, it appears.
I Guess that, as every electronic sistem, everything can have issues.
This is my second week here and I was amazed on how the system worked so well.
Now I’m curious to see how they will fix this, But I’m sure they have already the situation in hand.
Ps. I was amazed also by the fact that no one in the Line was angry or anything. Just trying to understand what to do.

I was there the last time that it went down and yes it did come up before the park's open at 9. The problem is that you don't know the exact moment it is coming up so it's hard to get what you want if you have specific needs. It wasn't a problem for me because I was planning to spend the entire day at a park. I got what I needed.

Can I purchase two individual lightning lane? One for first park and one for the 2nd park to be park hopped in the PM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter