everything got so big....what's going on?

Is it the text or the pictures that are big?

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Briar Rose,

If everything looks to be too big, then try this.

Go to your desktop, and right-click. Choose properties. When that window opens up, click on Settings. There is a bar there for screen size. Try putting it all the way to the right, then click on apply. The icons on your screen should look smaller.

If you do not want to keep that, then click cancel. If you want your screen to stay at that setting, then click on okay.

Let us know if this doesn't help.

I know this may seem strange but yesterday everthing was normal and all of a sudden when I clicked on something to open it everything got LARGE.

Now by everything I mean anyplace I go on the internet. Word, excel, other programs all seem normal. But when I "open" the disboards, intercot, amazon, etc...it is so large that I have to use the scroll across the bottom to read everything from left to right.
It doesn't make much sense to me. But then again I am computer self taught and a novice. So maybe there is something simple I can do to restore the look of my computer. I have a gateway and I was considering using it's "Go Back" feature. ( to return to a time when my computer was happy!!)

Thanks for all the help. I truly appreciate it!

I'm not sure if this is your problem, but every once in a while when my kids get on my computer, the text size gets messed up. What has worked for me is to go to view > text size > and then pick any size you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter