Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Will photopass photographers still use your phone to take photos? I think I read they weren’t doing this anymore once the parks reopened last year, but wasn’t sure if that policy had changed.

We were in Disney on 12/6 & 12/7, before we left we stopped by the theater in MK to view our pictures, however they weren’t available. We are now home and I can see the pictures on the MDE app, and I like ONE picture, however I don’t see an option to buy/print just that one picture. Do really have to spend $70 to download that one picture?

We were in Disney on 12/6 & 12/7, before we left we stopped by the theater in MK to view our pictures, however they weren’t available. We are now home and I can see the pictures on the MDE app, and I like ONE picture, however I don’t see an option to buy/print just that one picture. Do really have to spend $70 to download that one picture?

you should be able to download individual photos. I did so in September on our last trip. I actually purchased and individual day and an individual photo from another day

Did you try clicking on that one photo? I think that might bring up the purchase options.

you should be able to download individual photos. I did so in September on our last trip. I actually purchased and individual day and an individual photo from another day
When I chick on the picture I can either “buy my photos” or “buy photo gifts”.

If I click on by my photos, it only gives me the option of either a $200 memory maker package or a $70 one day memory maker package.

if I click on buy photo gifts, I can select to buy individual photos, but when it shows me the preview of the photo, it still shows the Disney photo pass watermark across the picture, and I am concerned if I order it that way that is how they are going to print them.

Does anybody have any experience with this?

if I click on buy photo gifts, I can select to buy individual photos, but when it shows me the preview of the photo, it still shows the Disney photo pass watermark across the picture, and I am concerned if I order it that way that is how they are going to print them.
That's probably to keep people from making a screen shot of the preview photo to avoid paying for it. Hopefully someone will come along soon and confirm that when you pay for it, you'll be able to download a digital file with no watermark.

Are individual downloads still $16.95 (sorry if already posted, that's the only info I've found elsewhere). We leave in a few days and trying to decide if Memory Maker makes sense.

Also, we are going to be using old Magic Bands, so I doubt a ride like 7DMT would pick them up. If we have a phone set up with Magic Mobile, would that be enough to get those types of photos/vids?

And following up on winnieofpooh's post from Thursday, any confirmation on whether photographers can use our phones to take pics?

Thanks!

Are individual downloads still $16.95 (sorry if already posted, that's the only info I've found elsewhere). We leave in a few days and trying to decide if Memory Maker makes sense.

Also, we are going to be using old Magic Bands, so I doubt a ride like 7DMT would pick them up. If we have a phone set up with Magic Mobile, would that be enough to get those types of photos/vids?

And following up on winnieofpooh's post from Thursday, any confirmation on whether photographers can use our phones to take pics?

Thanks!
If the phone has MDE set to allow it to use Bluetooth, it’s supposed to link those long range photos. In June, that didn’t work very well for us, but maybe they’ve improved it by now. DH carried an old MB puck on a lanyard around his neck, and that’s how we got our photos. My phone rarely linked them.

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered.....If I buy MM and have it linked to my account, will all of the people on my friends and family list also be able to download the pictures that they have taken, or do they also need to have a MM purchase linked to their accounts? Basically we are wanting to share the cost between three families but were not sure how the downloading would work. Also, will all the friends and family linked be able to see pictures of all families included?

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered.....If I buy MM and have it linked to my account, will all of the people on my friends and family list also be able to download the pictures that they have taken, or do they also need to have a MM purchase linked to their accounts? Basically we are wanting to share the cost between three families but were not sure how the downloading would work. Also, will all the friends and family linked be able to see pictures of all families included?
Everyone will be able to see the photos (as long as everyone’s MDE account is set to Share Photos) but only the one who paid for MM will see them without a watermark and be able to download them without paying and without a watermark.

When we go with family, during the trip I download and email special photos to everyone, and after the trip I download them all to my computer and copy them onto flash drives for everyone.

I wanted to update my photo purchasing question. While on the MDE APP I was only able to purchase the memory maker packages OR photo gifts, BUT when I logged into the website I had the choice to buy prints or buy individual downloads. So if you are looking to purchase prints, make sure you are on the website and not on the app!.

When do photopass photographers start taking pictures on Main Street in MK? Are they there as soon as you can get into the parks, prior to the early opening for onsite guests?

Anyone else having problems linking their memory maker purchase to their account? I bought it as a Christmas gift to my parents for our trip and got the confirmation email, but it’s not showing up in my MDE and when I try to add it using the 12 digit confirmation number I keep getting an error page. We aren’t going until March but my mom is hounding me about it.

Anyone else having problems linking their memory maker purchase to their account? I bought it as a Christmas gift to my parents for our trip and got the confirmation email, but it’s not showing up in my MDE and when I try to add it using the 12 digit confirmation number I keep getting an error page. We aren’t going until March but my mom is hounding me about it.
Not a direct answer to your question, but I am trying to report missing photos from our recent trip and I am getting errors (specifically that the service is temporarily unavailable and try again later). It may (may) be connected.

did you buy it through your account (or the account you want it linked to)? If so it is already linked. You activate it when you open your first photo to download. that could be why you are getting an error message when trying to link - it is already linked.

did you buy it through your account (or the account you want it linked to)? If so it is already linked. You activate it when you open your first photo to download. that could be why you are getting an error message when trying to link - it is already linked.
I was logged in through my MDE account. It’s just odd because under “tickets and purchases” it has all our park tickets, then you scroll further down to a section for memory maker and it’s blank.

I was logged in through my MDE account. It’s just odd because under “tickets and purchases” it has all our park tickets, then you scroll further down to a section for memory maker and it’s blank.

huh. I never checked there after purchasing. Maybe it is slow loading. We all know how bad their IT is. Sorry I don’t know any more to help you. Hopefully it is fine now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter