• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

My wife and I are attempting to download our photos from our trip but the pictures scanned with her band are not showing up on my account. We are linked and share everything in family and friends. We've done this several times before and never had this issue. Is there something simple I'm missing?

My wife and I are attempting to download our photos from our trip but the pictures scanned with her band are not showing up on my account. We are linked and share everything in family and friends. We've done this several times before and never had this issue. Is there something simple I'm missing?
In the MDE app, tap Filter (upper left) and make sure that under Family & Friends the app is set to View All, not just Only Mine. That got me once! I think the website has a similar setting, just can’t remember the details. I assume the missing photos do show up on her account — if they don’t, you might need to file a Missing Photos report.

If I don’t buy memory maker, can I still get the ride pictures free through my magic band? Sorry, I didn’t see the answer in the first post.

If I don’t buy memory maker, can I still get the ride pictures free through my magic band? Sorry, I didn’t see the answer in the first post.
As the previous posted noted, they will have a watermark when viewed in MDE. You can however purchase individual downloads or a one day memory maker.

I had a trip for Thanksgiving from Nov 23-28th. Then we had family come from Europe and did a last mixture New years trip from Dec 29th-Jan2nd. I haven't purchased Memory Maker yet, but was thinking about getting it now. Both sets of photos are still in my MDE. If I purchase now on the app, will it ask me to choose which trip I want or will it open all the photos under one purchase(the trip is over 30 days apart). TIA

I just want to verify something about advanced memory maker purchase. I'm planning to go in November, but that may need to change. If I buy MM now, I essentially have a voucher I can use anytime, and once I use it for the first time I have it for 30 days? So if I had to move my trip to early 2023, my MM purchase will be valid to use then since I have never used it?

My question is related to this. We had a trip planned for 2019, but then "things went horribly wrong". TL;DR - we never went on that trip, cancelled at the last minute. I still have unused tickets.

Tonight, while going through the paperwork from 2019, I realized that I also bought MM for that trip. ... So -- Is it still valid, and if so, how do I link it to MDE for a trip I'm planning for sometime late this year ?
Thanks 😕

Tonight, while going through the paperwork from 2019, I realized that I also bought MM for that trip. ... So -- Is it still valid, and if so, how do I link it to MDE for a trip I'm planning for sometime late this year ?
Thanks 😕
Check the MDE website as it may have been linked to MDE when originally purchased. Once you log on to the MDE website, click on "Tickets, Passes & Memory Maker" in the "My Plans, Reservations & Tickets" portion of the page. If not already linked, click "Add More Plans" and then select "Link Reservations and Purchases".

Check the MDE website as it may have been linked to MDE when originally purchased. Once you log on to the MDE website, click on "Tickets, Passes & Memory Maker" in the "My Plans, Reservations & Tickets" portion of the page. If not already linked, click "Add More Plans" and then select "Link Reservations and Purchases".
Thank you !
It is indeed there. Now I just need to get the ticket updated and linked back.

This is probably answered somewhere in the 98 pages, but hard to through and find this. We have been at WDW since Tuesday. My wife decided on Saturday to purchase Memory Maker. So she went into her MDE and purchased it (Apple store purchase). Everything shows up fine. Her profile in MDE is linked to my MDE. Should Memory Maker also show up in my MDE? All the photos still say I need to buy the pictures.

This is probably answered somewhere in the 98 pages, but hard to through and find this. We have been at WDW since Tuesday. My wife decided on Saturday to purchase Memory Maker. So she went into her MDE and purchased it (Apple store purchase). Everything shows up fine. Her profile in MDE is linked to my MDE. Should Memory Maker also show up in my MDE? All the photos still say I need to buy the pictures.
No, only the person whose MDE "owns" MM will be able to see and download photos without watermarks. (You should be able to see the photos, but they'll have watermarks on them.) She can download any photos you want to her device and then send them to you via email, text, AirDrop, etc.

I have searched and Googled and searched YouTube but haven't come up with an answer. I am trying to downloads photos onto my iphone and I can only do individual photos rather than a bulk download. Is there a way to do a bulk download? Thanks!

I have searched and Googled and searched YouTube but haven't come up with an answer. I am trying to downloads photos onto my iphone and I can only do individual photos rather than a bulk download. Is there a way to do a bulk download? Thanks!

I have only been able to download one at a time on my phone

Have you tried logging into the PhotoPass website via the MDE website as opposed to going through the MDE app? I don’t know if that would work, but I thought it might be worth trying. Via the website you can check off a number of photos and download them as a zip file. I’ve never tried that on a phone, either!

Question about Memory Maker activation. I have missing photos still and am waiting to hear back from photo pass... if I activate the Memory Maker now and those photos are found - can I still download them? Or should I wait to activate until the photos are found?

Edit: I've asked this before *face palm* I think the answer is that I can activate it and if they come in then I can download them. But I'll wait another day in case something has changed/I'm wrong.

Question about Memory Maker activation. I have missing photos still and am waiting to hear back from photo pass... if I activate the Memory Maker now and those photos are found - can I still download them? Or should I wait to activate until the photos are found?

Edit: I've asked this before *face palm* I think the answer is that I can activate it and if they come in then I can download them. But I'll wait another day in case something has changed/I'm wrong.
I activated my Memory Maker on Day 1 of our trip (last Thursday), the photos just kept getting added. I downloaded a couple to my phone and then when I got home, I downloaded them all to my computer. I am missing a couple pics as well. This happened last year. Once they found them, they added them to MDE and I downloaded just the missing ones. Activiating didn't impact photos getting added or downloading.

So I purchased the memory maker today, we leave for our trip on the 27th. I see it's linked online, but I don't see it in the app, I tried linking the confirmation code and it says it's already linked, will I be good to go? I still need to set up our Magic Bands as well.

So I purchased the memory maker today, we leave for our trip on the 27th. I see it's linked online, but I don't see it in the app, I tried linking the confirmation code and it says it's already linked, will I be good to go? I still need to set up our Magic Bands as well.
If it's linked when looking at the website, you're good to go. When you start seeing photos in your MDE app, you'll see them without watermarks, which confirms that MM is working.

I tried to read as much as I can but still need help! I am going with a school trip next week. Kids have ticket cards but no MDE. I have 10 kids linked to me, and the others are linked to other chaperones in small groups, so we can try for Guardians. If I buy Memory Maker, do I need to be "friends and family" with all the kids, or just the other chaperones and MDE owners? I'd love to just buy one and then be able to share the photos of all of the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter