• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EWP/Poly Question??

woodyfamily

Earning My Ears
We have been blessed to be upgraded to the Poly :p for our 4 day stay in Sept. (CBR closing) I have been to the "Tikiman" website, which is awesome and has given me tons of info. One thing I was still not sure of is the EWP. We would love to watch it from the beach at the POLY. Can anyone tell me what nights they do the show? I know in September all the park hours get cut back and they only do the MK fireworks on Sat. I was not sure if the EWP gets cut as well??

We were at the Poly for 4 nights in January, and they had the water parade each night - it was a Monday through Thursday night stay. So, unless they have made changes since then, you should be in good shape.

Enjoy your stay at the Polynesian!

Mom of 5 is right. Its held every night weather permitting. I dont know what exactly would be grounds for cancelling, but you should at least get a couple nights(most likely more) of it while you are there. It goes by the Poly at 9:00pm. Enjoy!

It is supposed to run every night all year if the weather is good enough. It was down a few times I think last year to have some work done on it but it was up in July.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter