• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excited..OKW to BCV

srfrgrl07

Mouseketeer
I'm excited because I was able to change my OKW 2 bdrm res to BCV 2 bdrm. Anyone care to describe the 2 bdrm villa to me? I've seen pics and pretty much know what to expect, just curious. I really want to stay at OKW as well, but we are planning on food and wine fest and this works out perfect for us. There are 7 of us in the villa and we're meeting2 others at the park that day, so it'll be nice to be able to walk to the resort if I want a break :rolleyes1

You may want to call and put in a request for a 2nd bedroom with 2 queen beds, otherwise you will get one bed and a sofa sleeper. the villa will defintely be smaller and may be a little tight for the 7 of you, especially if you are all adults. I love OKW for the size but love BCV for the location and pool. You will not all be able to sit down in the living room all together as there is only a couch and a chair. I am sure you will be happy with the location but it will be crowded. Enjoy!!

Location, location, location for the F&W fest is the reason to be at BCV. Oh yes and being able to use SAB. I peronally would never put 7 people in a BCV 2BR but some people find it works just fine. We had 5 adults (room 367) 2 years ago and that was about my limit. Last year we did 4 adults and one 18mo old and if everyone wanted to be in the living room it was just about the limit for us (room 334) The room we had the first time there with 4 adults was 553 and it seemed bigger than 334 so maybe there are slight differences in that also. If you are doing any cooking plan on 1 maybe 2 in the cooking area at a time. The washer/dryer is in a closet instead of a separate laundry room so creates a little more noise that the one at OKW. All that said I own at both resorts and love them both for different reasons. OKW for the room size and BCV for the use of SAB and ease of walking to EPCOT and MGM. Next year I am hoping to try BWV in a 2BR for 4 adults and 2 children ages 15mo and 4 yr. for the location if I can get a SV villa at 7 months otherwise is it OKW for us.

While the location will be nice for F&W, I think that's too many people in a 2 bedroom that only has 2 "real" beds in it. That means you will have 3 people sleeping on hide-a-beds. At OKW only 1 would be on a hide-a-bed.

Thanks for the info. It's only for one night..I figured the married couple in the K bed master suite...my brother will get the sleeper in the living area..second bedroom will be my mom, my sister, her friend and myself. I'm 5' 100 lbs so I can easily share a bed and don't mind sharing with a family member since it's just one night. Last time we stayed in a cabin and I ended up on the bottom bunk bed! The most we'll use the kitchen for is breakfast and I'm not the cook in the family, so that's one less person in that space. If it were a longer stay, we would probably get a 1 bdrm and a 2 bdrm. Again, thanks for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter