Excited to be here!

kraniew1

Earning My Ears
So glad I found this! went to disney in January, planning to go back this summer already and focus more on shows, different foods/snacks to try, and any other recommendations besides rides (which of course we will be going on!!)

:)

So glad I found this! went to disney in January, planning to go back this summer already and focus more on shows, different foods/snacks to try, and any other recommendations besides rides (which of course we will be going on!!)

:)
Welcome. I discovered this board last summer after returning to WDW after along hiatus. So much good information here.

I'm a fan of the restaurants at Animal Kingdom. I love breakfeast food and they have a great breakfeast buffet/charatcer meal at Tusker House. We're empty nesters and I inadvertently made a breakfast reservation while totally missing the part where it says it's a character meet and greet :jumping1: last year. We had so much fun we go back every time we visit AK. Yak and Yeti is also terrific, both the sit down and take out.

Port Orleans French Quarter has a great beignet shop in the lobby with take-out Mickey beignets.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter