Excited!

TiszBear

DIS Veteran
After many cruises my mother & I have taken on DCL and after 10 years (maybe a little more) of my mother trying to convince my father to take a cruise on Monday he finally, finally said yes. So as a compromise as mom & I don't want to do a 3 day but he doesn't want to do a 7 day, I booked us a 4 day for March 2016! :cool1::cool1: My father did have one request, he would like to do a few days after the cruise at WDW, so I will be booking that soon.

Hope you have a great cruise. But be realistic whilst your dad might think it's the best thing he has ever done he could also be completely underwhelmed. Let him go at his own pace and involvement level then everyone is happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter