Excitement !!!!

Seahag

yes...I'm a natural blue...
Well, here we go !!!! I have 34 days left & just made my reservations at the PBH !! Be excited with me !!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I can't wait to be spoiled !! I have heard so many wonderful things about the hotel , I can barely contain myself. This board has been SO helpful -- thanks to everyone !!!:D :cool: :smooth:

seahag, i am right there with you. i will be at portofino in 26 days!!! i cant wait.:bounce:

I will be in Valdosta GA. next week. What is wrong with that picture????;)

26 days !!?? well, you will beat us there !!(yes, that tone is jealousy:) )
Well, considering where MIB999999 will be , I guess I'm pretty lucky !
Thanks to all who are sharing in my excitment !:)
It's been over a year since we were there last time, but it's never soon enough to go again !!!

Seahag,
seeing your profile, since you and your significant other are the kids, i am sure you will have a ball. :smooth:

You know it !!!
It's our first time staying on site, so it makes a great trip even better :D
We can't wait !:smooth:

Seahag, let the countdown begin:bounce:

I would be excited too! Hope you have a terrific trip:)

Sorry, MIB... after living here 22 years of my life, I wish I could give you tips on some great places to go, but I can't! hehe

What brings you to valdosta anyways?

WA_cheetahtall.jpg

a themeparks picture

"Cheetah, a steel framed/wooden tracked hybrid coaster from CCI, is, like its feline namesake, not the biggest cat on the savanna, but it's still capable of bursts of speed, quick turns, and a short but intense run.

It features what is essentially an out-and-back design, but with a high speed figure-eight finish. Enthusiasts will find some nice pops of airtime, but it's not too big or intimidating a ride to scare off the family. Cheetah is a good fit with Wild Adventure's family-friendly focus."

:eek:

Originally posted by megbri
Sorry, MIB... after living here 22 years of my life, I wish I could give you tips on some great places to go, but I can't! hehe

What brings you to valdosta anyways?

I was doing a special project to help the Case store organize its parts department a bit better.

while i was in Valdosta at wild adventures you were at HHN in Orlando. well at least one of us had a good time.

You are correct. if you live there it is a great deal and three of the roller coasters are good. But to drive there for a vacation. spend the extra three and one half hours on the raod and head to orlando. Iwill post a trip report or something of the sort. Thank goodness IOA/USF have no resturants of that caliber that i saw at Wild Adventures :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter