Exclusive Baby Gorilla Photos! (plus bonus Trip Report) - June '15 - completed 10/23 - Page 31

Just a note - I won't be updating again until Saturday at the earliest, but I really wanted to get the initial post out there last night. However, if you compare this delay to my months-long hiatus during my last TR, it doesn't look so bad :rolleyes:

Well forget it then, I"m not sticking around if I have to wait 3 whole days for an update. Says the woman who sometimes went weeks without updating hers. :rotfl2:

Who am I kidding? I need to stick around to at least see Mr. Happy!

Well forget it then, I"m not sticking around if I have to wait 3 whole days for an update. Says the woman who sometimes went weeks without updating hers. :rotfl2:

Who am I kidding? I need to stick around to at least see Mr. Happy!

You are free to leave after my second "Clifford" reference. That will be on Day 9. I believe Mr. Happy shows up before then :)

I like that you took so long to finish your TR. It wrapped up close to our trip start date, and made me feel at least a little better about my lack of prompt updates!

Oh no. Not Clifford again. Well, I have to stick around for sure then. LOL!

I took so long to update partly because I'm lazy, but partly because I wanted to take longer to relive the trip.

Reading along. I've enjoyed all your previous and looking forward to this one. I'm booked in CBR May 23-27 next year. I'm really interested to see how your stay was. I hear such conflicting information about that resort.

Welcome! Considering I earned me some moderation points this week and am apparently on thin ice here at the DIS, now probably is the best time to say hello :rolleyes:

Troublemaker.

Emily & I went to see Inside Out today. It was a great movie and they played music from the Haunted Mansion!

Joining in!

Just read your last report and loved it. I'm excited to hear what you thought about CBS as we are staying there in Nov!

Yay! I thought a new TR would be showing up any day. I guess we'll wait until Sat for an update. Better than waiting months like the last one and I do believe the prior year was skipped. :rolleyes1 Just kidding around with you. Really enjoy your reports and thank you for sharing.

Glad Emily was able to secure the 10th annual visit. Perhaps you guys can switch it up and hit DL and DCA next year. It is something different but still Disney, beaches (albeit cold water and crowded).

Looking forward to following along.

Coming along for the ride!!! Awesome start!!!! I will be patient and wait to find out who "Mr. Happy" is. In our house it means a totally different thing --- I'm sure!!! :rolleyes:

joining in! Excited to read about the rest of your trip! (I mean...I wanna see those baby monkey pictures!)

So glad you are writing another TR! I read the previous reports just recently and so it's really fun to be at the start of this latest one. Thanks for taking the time to do this. It helps me patiently wait till November when we return to WDW.

Happy to see you started your TR. Looking forward to reading your adventures. We were at CBR during the times you were there and we did see you a time or two, but I didn't say anything as we were time crunched both times. I'm curious to hear what you thought of the place. We had a great room location and the room was great, but no one in my family wants another stay at CBR. We just didn't love it like I thought we would.

oh, page 2, not too shabby! I finished your last TR in only TWO days......which is pretty shameful, if you ask me. In my defense, i'm on a short term surgery leave and what better way to fill up that time than to read TRs? :) We booked our very first CBR trip inside of that magical 180 day mark too so I feel your pain. But it's only two of us compared to your four......hey, empty nesters can still go to WDW! Anyway, following along with anticipation!

I am definitely team Go to Disney Every Year for Eternity! Or as I will no referred to it as Team Em!

Can't wait to see how CSR turned out. We consider CSR to be our home but have to change resorts next year as we are taking an extra teenager with us (DS16's best bud or later to be referred to as Goalie of the Year). We will probably stay in a Family suite. Also, we have to wait 18 months (the horror!!) as soccer and 7 AP classes between DS14 and DS16 will not allow a school year trip.

Looking forward to the next update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter