• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excursion Booking WIndow

fast43

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
At what time does the booking window open for shore excursions or Palo dining? I thought it was 7:00 am, but some have told me that it was 12:00 midnight on the day they become open. Any one know for sure??????

At what time does the booking window open for shore excursions or Palo dining? I thought it was 7:00 am, but some have told me that it was 12:00 midnight on the day they become open. Any one know for sure??????
Midnight eastern time. Whatever time that is in your time zone.

That is, for example, if your booking window opens April 30, it would the the midnight that changes the date from the 29th to the 30th.

For Disney Cruise Line (as opposed to Disney World) it's 12:00 am Eastern time on the day bookings open. I kinda think of it as midnight the night before (because our bookings always open on Friday, so it's midnight Thursday night into Friday morning).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter