Excursions?

charminnie

Mouseketeer
What excursions has your family taken while at Aulani? I am not opposed to outside companies. Anything great, any you would not recommend?

I have no experience but I have done a lot of research and we are using oahuprivatetours.com for our excursions. They get rave reviews both here and tripadvisor. The cost is very reasonable in my opinion for a family of 4. So much that we decided to do 2 day tour. We are also doing Climbworks for ziplining. We are going to do the usual Diamond Head and Pearl Harbor as well.

If you are fans of LOST or Hawaii 5-0 check out KOS Tours http://www.hummertourshawaii.com/. We have done tours with them twice (2011 and 2016). We (including the kids who had not really watched LOST when we did the first tour) loved the tours both times. You get to see beautiful scenery of the island and hear all about the shows and other filming on the island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter