Execucar - are they any good?

georgiesmum

Mouseketeer
I'm looking at transport options from LAX to Disneyland. We usually use Lansky but are on a tighter budget this trip and their prices have gone up so I have to find another option. I don't want to do a share shuttle and have never used Uber or Lyft before so I'm a bit hesitant on them. I am looking at Exeucar with the Meet & Greet option, the price seems to be fine, but I have read mixed reviews. What are your thoughts or other options? We'll be arriving at about 9.30am.

We often use execucar from lax and the Supershuttle shared van on the way back. Sometimes it's a car but most often it's a small ford transit van. Always been happy with the service.

I had a very poor experience with Execucar from the cruise port to LAX. I had a reservation at a scheduled time but had to call to let them know I was there. The first time I called I was spoken to abruptly and then hung up on. I waited a bit then called again. But the car didn't come. I called again and finally the car came (something like 30 minutes later than scheduled; by this point it was about an hour since I first tried calling). The driver said he had been in the waiting lot for more than an hour. So it was all a communications problem with the office. I will not be using them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter