• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expected arrival time to Boardwalk Inn on Magical Express Transportation

WDWiowa

Earning My Ears
If all goes well. We will arrive at MCO at 16:15 on a Sunday. How long will it take to get to the resort once we reach the bus? What is the walk vs. boat time from BI to DHS. Plan on heading to DHS for a few hours that evening and trying to plan FP plus. Thank young advance for any help or insight.
Planning on using FP for TSM 19:30 -20:30and Star Wars 20:30-21:30 knowing may not make in time for first FP time 6:30-19:30.

Plan on it taking 50-90 minutes to get from the airport to Boardwalk Inn vie DME.

To get from BWI to DHS, walking will be faster. Its probably a 15 minute walk. Maybe less. The boat first makes stops at the Yacht Club and then the Swolphin before going to DHS, along with attendant waits at each stop meaning its more like a 30 minute ride.

Yeah, maybe. average time from stepping into the terminal to stepping off the bus at your resort 70-90 minutes, so 17:45.
Half hour to check in, get to your room, change, splash water on face 18:15.
Half hour to walk to and into DHS 18:45..
All assumes no glitches, delays, bathroom breaks, food...

The other member of our group will be already checked in so that should help. Thanks. I think spending a few hours and even seeing the late show of fantasmic would be a great start to the trip.

I stayed at BWV last October. Plane landed at 11:30, arrived at BW at 12:45. Stopped at CBR first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter