Expedition Everest and the Hair Bands

I just wish I had hair to put in a band...

And speaking of hair bands, my formative years were the 1980s, so you can guess where I stand on hair bands!!! :rockband:

Lol! So funny! Reading the words 'hair bands' is exactly why I opened this post! We have never even been to AK (it's on our park itinerary for our upcoming December trip ☺️), so I was all excited to see what "hair bands" we're a part of EE! Rock on!

Havent read the whole thread. But we are a family of skiiers and there is always a lift where people have thrown bras and beads in the trees. Try explaining to your kids why there are bras hanging in the trees!!!

Per reference.com:

"Some youth perform shoe tossing simply because they have witnessed others do it. For others, it is a symbol of a prime drug-dealing location, gang representation or death."

I live in a sleepy little town, so I hope its not the drug thing, but I can also be pretty clueless about such things. I'll have to start paying more attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter