Experience Booking Fantasmic Dining Package at 60 Days?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Hey! Wondering if anyone here has recent experience booking the Fant dining package at 60 days. Is it usually more competitive to book these packages versus a normal meal at these restaurants?

I've also seen threads in the past that discussed these packages not loading for some dates at the 60 day mark-- is this common for Fant packages?

Will be staying on property and trying to book the package at 50's Prime Time for our 60+1 day. Thanks!

Bumping as we are wondering the same. No availability anywhere at 60+5, which make us think they are not loaded yet.

I was able to book for May 5th at 60+1 in March at 50s PTC. Honestly, mama Melrose’s seems to be the one that is least available. It is the only one currently unavailable to book for May 5.

I have also had the issue in the last where the packages had not yet been loaded into the system at 60 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter