Expired Fastpass

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is all that I was saying. Going back to the OP, you can't guarantee that you are going to be able to use it. I was stating what is says for the sake of an argument that Disney "has" to let me use it. When they don't have to at all. am I wrong here?

You CAN guarentee that BARRING EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES, you WILL be able to use a late Fastpass on the same day. You're correct, insofar as if the Fastpass line is backed up and your time is expired, the CM can ask you to come back later. But if the line is a normal length, the CM HAS TO take the last Fastpass as a matter of Disney policy.

That is all that I was saying. Going back to the OP, you can't guarantee that you are going to be able to use it. I was stating what is says for the sake of an argument that Disney "has" to let me use it. When they don't have to at all. am I wrong here?

Nothing at WDW "always happens."
The best you can hope for is what "usually happens."

This goes for shows, attraction refurbs, opening/closing times, and even FP return lines.

You CAN guarentee that BARRING EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES, you WILL be able to use a late Fastpass on the same day. You're correct, insofar as if the Fastpass line is backed up and your time is expired, the CM can ask you to come back later. But if the line is a normal length, the CM HAS TO take the last Fastpass as a matter of Disney policy.

Well then that castmember didn't do his job because according to the original poster, they were denied.

We just got back from 3 days at Disney World about 2 hours ago.

Saturday, I tried to use a fastpass at Test Track 1.5 hrs after it expired. I know we are supposed to be back in the hour we were supposed to, but we did not make it. Everything I have read said here and other places said CM would take an expired fastpass. However, he would not take it. Will they no longer take an expired fastpass? Has anyone else have similar experiences?

Thanks

We've already had the refillable mugs brought into the discussion. Can someone figure out a way to connect this argument to resort pool hopping so we can really get it heated up?

popcorn::

We've already had the refillable mugs brought into the discussion. Can someone figure out a way to connect this argument to resort pool hopping so we can really get it heated up?

Oh no, refillable mugs don't get me started. just kidding.:lmao:

Hmmmm.... I was thinking about bringing my mug from the Pop last year to the Wilderness Lodge THIS year so I could refill it while I was using their pool. I mean, I'm staying at All Star Sports and who the heck wants to swim in THAT pool?

At least when I'm there I plan on giving my late Fastpasses to someone else because the pool is so great I don't want to go back to the park to use them myself. :rotfl2:

Don't they have a condiments bar where I can make a free salad, too? popcorn::

Hmmmm.... I was thinking about bringing my mug from the Pop last year to the Wilderness Lodge THIS year so I could refill it while I was using their pool. I mean, I'm staying at All Star Sports and who the heck wants to swim in THAT pool?

At least when I'm there I plan on giving my late Fastpasses to someone else because the pool is so great I don't want to go back to the park to use them myself. :rotfl2:

Don't they have a condiments bar where I can make a free salad, too? popcorn::

And don't forget while just you stand in line for Peter Pan while the 20 other people you are with go do other stuff and just when you get to the front they all jump in line with you.

Ok I wonder if my tag has room for another "police" not to make fun of???

Looks like everyone has enjoyed this discussion. If you would like to continue the banter please post on the Community Board.

I'm closing this now.

Katholyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter