• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

expiring points questions

doubletrouble_vb

Inspired
:smooth: :jester:

For people who are within the breakage period...is it possible to successfully rent & use the points they have with the concierge collection? I ask because it seems people who want to unload points might be a good source for a spontaneous non-disney weekend trip

No exchanges can be made during the last 60 days of the use year. I guess that is so Disney is not stuck "holding the bag" on points that do not get used at one of the Vacation Club resorts.

A freind of mine is a MS cast member- I ask what happens to all those points. I was told that so many points expire each month. I laughed asking to have them transferred into my account- wow I could use them so fast. I never have enough and being a cm else where I don't make enough anymore to rent points. It seems in the last 60 days you cannot exchange because they have to pay for that stay, so they can not successfully rent your points.

Ha- I need 14 of them- actually I could get by with just 9 more for my trip coming in two weeks but it looks like that won't happen this year. I will just do the all star. :jester: and here I thought having a friend in MS would help me get the points I need- just kidding of course:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter