explain your avatar

My favourite team is the Winnipeg Jets and this is their logo, modified a little bit.

Kronos: Destroyer of Planets
I love the old Science Fiction Movies

Some game nostalgia, for the game "SkiFree" which was on the old microsoft PC games, he is the abominable snow monster from the game lol.

I had the redhead from POTC for the longest time, well first because i'm a redhead and i wear that costume to mnsshp every year! But after seeing the movie Cinderella, and seeing the glass slippers and her dress and the coach, i just fell in love with the movie. I would love to have a pair of these shoes!

It's my little sweet pea hanging out with Bruce at the Living Seas in Epcot. She was 14 months then...she's 6 months older now. She just loved the shark on the Nemo ride...she kept saying shark over and over again.

Artwork for Disneyland's 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration. Because this year is Disneyland's 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration. Yay.

It's me in my work gear, chosen because... it's me and I'm not able to think of anything better.

Mine is Minnie Mouse and I chose her because DD loves her "Min ouse"... So, its for my DD. :)

I am a second degree black belt in tae kwon do.

My favourite team is the Winnipeg Jets and this is their logo, modified a little bit.

The Rats beat us tonight..

Mine is the same, but a better team :D

I grew up with a hockey dad, my cousin is an NHL referee, it is in my blood.. I live in Montreal, attend just about every game.. enough said.

I started off with Megara from Hercules (hence the text) but had the weirdest time cropping pictures of her in a way I liked. Then I gave up and used Dug instead because... well, who doesn't love puppies? I still refuse to change my text because I AM crazy for my hero... And dogs.

Me at 17 with one of my favourite characters at MGM Studios. :)

Last edited:
Princess is the character from Battle of the Planets which was my favorite cartoon as a kid. I always wanted to be her.

I have been using this avatar for years on other online forums. My favourite character is Tinkerbell but this version is very much me, pink and sparkles and Disney with a little bit of tattoos and darkness, not your average fairy :)

These are great!

Mine is from a Disney trip years ago when DS was in preschool. It's the Br'er Frog he got at the exit shop to Spash Mountain, perched on top of the stroller, "wearing" DS's Mickey hat. It was my avatar before the board update too, and at the time I chose it, I just thought the pic was cute and something different than anyone else had. Now I love it for the memories of when DS was little and wore that hat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter