Explorers Hotel Breakfast

mummybear

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the Explorers Hotel recently, and able to help me with my question about breakfast please?

Do you have a time slot like at the Disney Hotels, or not, like at Dream Castle/Magic Circus?

We haven't stayed here before, and any tips or advice about this hotel, would be greatly received :)

Hi stayed last april in explorus.We did have a breakfast slot but there was no problem getting a table never had to wait.Breakfast was fine usual rolls ham yogurt etc.We especially liked the pizza place inside hotel lovely pizza think it was 12 euro enough for 2 adults one 7yr old with some chips 2 euro [CHEAP MEAL] Found the rooms clean and our daughther loved the pool and pirate ship to play in. Have stayed in other hotels was a bit apprehensive as we hadnt stayed here before, but was pleasantly surprised and will definately stay there again.

We stayed at the Explorers in June '12. We had time slots for breakfast, but never had a problem if we turned up a little bit late.

Like lyc, we found the hotel to be clean and good value. We would have no hesitation booking to stay there again.

The usual scrum for the bus at park closing time seems to be unavoidable. Explorers is first drop-off though, so its not as bad as other hotels.

I am sure you will enjoy Explorers!

I stayed there this time last week, had a slot for breakfast but it wasn't busy at all, it was a lovely hotel and I wish we had more time there but it was just a stop gap for us before our Disney hotel. If I went back I would stay in the explorers over the Disney hotel we stayed In (Cheyenne)

I haven't stayed there for a few years ..... but we used to find that although they always gave a timeslot for breakfast it was only ever looked at a couple of times ..... and I think that was more to prove we were staying there and entitled to breakfast rather than looking at the timeslot.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay there - we've stayed 5 times in all and it's always been very clean and comfortable, I'd have no hesitation in booking there again. :goodvibes

Thank you all for your replies, they were very helpful :thumbsup2

We're quite excited really, after staying here, the only hotel we've yet to stay in is the Newport :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter